X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Cock in Pattaya?

The Bangkok biggets cock was indeed very informative ...butwhat about the pattaya girl ..will be tehre in 2 weeks and all informations welcome
    david

I met one Girl in Linda Bar. Don't ask me for Name. I only remember blond hair. The size of her cock was same like Am  or Nadia.

Comment

Met one on beach road one night , she had 3 cocks all at least 10 inches long , she also had 27 arseholes .

She also had a great personality , and was a fine swimmer with certificates to prove it .

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Jan. 12 2009,02:37) she also had 27 arseholes .

She also had a great personality , and was a fine swimmer with certificates to prove it .

Thats a lot of friends Jim must have been difficult to chat to her...

Comment

(jimslim @ Jan. 12 2009,02:37) Met one on beach road one night , she had 3  cocks all at least 10  inches long , she also had 27 arseholes .

Without those Certs those girls are not worthy but with official documents, oh yea buddy
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

anyone been with tangmoo which has pics and video on lblb? she is supposed to hang out at linda bar at times.
            she has a very big dick and firm body, and a pair of very nice tits to boot.
            unfortunately i do not have a pic.
            anyone know who i'm talking about and if she is in pattaya at the moment?

Comment

(olekunde @ Jan. 16 2009,12:23) anyone been with tangmoo which has pics and video on lblb? she is supposed to hang out at linda bar at times.
              Yes, I know who you are referring to, however unfortunately have never had the pleasure, and not sure about her current wherabouts.

She does feature in post 130 of Juri's picture thread;

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....;st=120

Perhaps he can tell you more ?

Cheers
              Koykaeng
              Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(olekunde @ Jan. 16 2009,07:23) anyone been with tangmoo which has pics and video on lblb? she is supposed to hang out at linda bar at times.
                ....Hi, yes i know tangmoo, she is a horny little lb, with a perfect body for every kind of games.....bottom and top too...., and a big, full working tool...
                ....she's freelancing around walking after 1am, ever near JSB...., have a bike and bring you to the place of your choice.....

...but not "work" every day, cause have a sponsor, and her real sister in room....

.........cheers
                Attached Files
                xxx

Comment

thx alot guys.
                  strangely i have never seen her in real life, but then again i'm never sober when i am in walking street at 1am either
                  in her vid she do not smile (so much) which i think is in her advantage, but her body and
                  cock was awesome

Comment

well the biggest prick
                    has to be the manager in pooks guest house and bar
                    5ft 8
                    and a ladyboy hater
                    think he needs to find a new job
                    in love with nat

Comment

Have to agree with that pal.........how not to run a LB bar and get away with it.................grrrr........
                      My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

with out a doubt the biggest dick in pattaya he could not run a bath let alone a l/b bar moaned at me when i told him the beers wernt cold did i stay did i fuck the blokes a cunt
                        i long to live in los  

Comment

i was lucky he didnt talk to me
                          i just watched him in action
                          cant see how long he can last there
                          there only one thing worse in the bar
                          thats the picture quality on the tv
                          i take that back i can put up with the tv
                          he has to go
                          hope the owners read this board
                          in love with nat

Comment

I doubt very much if Pook reads here...And I doubt very much if she reads English at all...

I rarely if ever see her in Pook Swan House...But she can usually be found on Soi 6...Go over there and talk with her...
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

This is the biggest one I could find
                              Attached Files
                              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Working...
                              X