Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find a post op LB in Pattaya?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find a post op LB in Pattaya?

As a one off experience I would like to try a post op.
    Can anyone recommend one in Pattaya or advise which bars may have one.
    Cheers.

I believe there may be a few (including Kang - ex-Stringfellows) at Obsessions Pattaya
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

JENNY STAR BAR .location... (falling over pissed street)

ive picked up twice there (once unsuspecting and not enquiring) (AND NOT CARING )............she was so stunning!........but a crap screw!

second time a very younger LB whos a regular worker there ,name escapes me but i remember walking back to my hotel with her along beach road she had hot pants on and thigh high booties and tube top........she was straight off the shelf/bartop at jenny,s..........literally! i bet the looks we got were priceless! back at mine she rode my cock (backdoor) like it was her last time now that was the best assfuck ive had....................so guys give a postie ass a chance if you dont fancy pokin the frontage..........they know how to use their ass theve been used to it!and they tend to look more fem than preops memories are made of this!
      robbo

Comment

I picked up my only postie from JSB. She was ok
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

JSB had a lot of posties when I was there and still does according to the many posts I've read. Once there, you'll just have to ask around! I haven't read any particularly good reviews on any girls at JSB, but your mileage may vary.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

personally i would rather not know if pre or post beforehand SO I NEVER ASK as its allways seemed to add to the fun guys just remember that even a postie can have a nice bum to plow ...................just remembered the first one i picked up at JSB had her own car (new by the way) and she drove us back to my pad..............now that was a first for me thats what i call service.......................................only in THAILAND!
            robbo

Comment

Paris is supposed to be a postie now, but I don't know where she can be found these days. Spent a night with her back in Aug 07 when she was still pre and found her at former 131 (Franck's). Nice and smart girl, bit tallish ...

Comment

I think she's back at JSB
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Wheres the best place to get a post op in Pattaya

On the end of yer cock mate
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Feb. 02 2009,22:07) I think she's back at JSB
                    Paris certainly is back at Jenny Star Bar, infact she never really left. Here she was last night wearing one of those dresses (no panties) which are oh so fashionable among the Pattaya ladyboy population at the moment
                    Attached Files

Comment

Did you?
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

shes hot mate,in fact next time im up for trying a new combination pre op and post,get the pre op to plug the post while i plug the pre op at same time.......................see what sort of current i can get!
                        robbo

Comment

No.....But I did do a postie this week

Comment

And who was this postie and where can I find her?
                            Thanks for info guys, JSB seems to be the place.
                            Paris is hot (prob expensive too!), but as a one off worth going for. Would certainly get some (envious) looks walking along with Paris wearing that outfit! I do remember her from 131 but never met her when I visited.
                            I believe Kwang hangs out at JSB also, had some good times with her (before she lost the boobs!).
                            Will be there in a couple of weeks.

Comment

At a guess - Natascha?
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                              X