X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swedeman007 does Stringfellows

It never fails that when having to depart Pattaya the depression kicks in as reality begins to set in. I must say that this trip was equally as fun as ones in the past. I truly had some awesome experiences and stirred up some trouble as I always do. Most of the trip was really about the GGs as I must admit that I am a true pussy-meister. I mean, how can you blame me as the Thai girls have the sweetest little pink holes to devour. Bless their pink little slits! However, this was a night when I could tell that a GG just would not cut the mustard. This night in particular was rather odd as it began by being shot down by a server at the World Class aGoGo on Walking Street. I seem to always try to bang the girls that do not normally go with customers, which is what draws me to them in the first place. Now I know that almost all the girls fuck for money in LOS, but some actually don€™t run off with every customer that makes them a proposition. Regardless, I went marching on to the next pit stop after strike 1. I could tell at this point that it may be time for a LB. My first reaction was to head over to Obsessions as I am friends with many of the staff over there. I will admit that Obsessions does have some hot LBs, but I remember Pacman talking about Stringfellows so I thought that I would give that a try.
    By this time it is about 2 in the morning and I am rather drunk at this point. I hopped on the Baht bus and headed over to Soi Yamoto. I made my way to Stringfellows and was greeted by a group of LBs who walked me in while squeezing my nuts all the way to the booth. I was happy to see that this place was full of hot LBs that were horny and looking to get fucked. Unlike the LBs at Obsessions, the LBs here were getting down and dirty with both the customers and themselves. I ended up sitting inside the door to the left. As I am sitting there sipping on my San Miguel Light I see a LB stroking her stick in the corner and staring at me with her €œFuck me€ eyes. Straight across from me in the corner I see some older Farang stroking an LBs stick while having what looked to be an intimate conversation. After seeing all this going on around me I told myself that this is exactly what the doctor ordered. I much prefer the raunchy, down and dirty stuff compared to say a €œcabaret€ show. At this point two LBs had already wanted to sit with me, but I had my eye on this little Minx that was on the stage.
    I signaled to the stage dancer, the hot Minx, that I wanted her to come over and have a seat. She came strolling over as soon the song ended and sat down right next to me and begin rubbing my throbbing member. By this time I was hard and ready to fuck a door knob so I suggested that we take this to my loom. The LBs name was Wan and she was from Cambodia. What a hot little item this LB is. She had a sweet little ass, nice silicon tits, and a curvy little hot body. I was so turned on by this little number that I had her stay overnight so that I could have seconds in the morning. The love hole was sweet as sugar and her playful attitude was a huge turn-on. She will be in my wet dreams for many nights to cum. Wan€¦..may the force be with you!

NOTE: I have a couple pictures, but cant seem to post them even though they are all within the maximum file size requirements.
    -swedeman007

chix with dix do amazing trix!

Here is Pic 1
    Attached Files
    -swedeman007

Comment

Pic 2
      Attached Files
      -swedeman007

Comment

The pics were WAY too big but I have resized and reposted them for you!

Thanks for your Stringfellows report, Swedeman007!

Comment

Wan is cute indeed but she has more of a double chin than I have. That should be the next corrective operation she should do.
          I've been with several SF girlsbut not her yet.
          I'll wait till she's post-op (the op I mentined above not the dreaded chop please....)
          Lost in Space!

Comment

(swedeman007 @ Feb. 12 2009,10:20) By this time it is about 2 in the morning and I am rather drunk at this point.
            I am glad to see nothing has changed....    

And well done giving us some good news on Stringfellows, it has copped some bad PR lately, it's not fair on Powerbob & it's not fair on the good girls i.e. those who aren't into annoying the customers.

Now you can give us a few tales about the rest of your travels around Pattaya, I am sure you took more than a peek inside the Kitten Club, did you see any of our old favourites?

And some observations about how Pattaya has changed with the slowing economic conditions around the world. Or were things the same? Let's be hearing the gossip...    
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(Master Bator @ Feb. 11 2009,20:35) Wan is cute indeed but she has more of a double chin than I have. That should be the next corrective operation she should do.
              I actually prefer the LBs with a little double chin action. It provides me with a nice resting place for my big nut sack while she is sucking my cock.
              -swedeman007

Comment

(pacman @ Feb. 11 2009,20:47)
                (swedeman007 @ Feb. 12 2009,10:20) By this time it is about 2 in the morning and I am rather drunk at this point.
                I am glad to see nothing has changed....    

And well done giving us some good news on Stringfellows, it has copped some bad PR lately, it's not fair on Powerbob & it's not fair on the good girls i.e. those who aren't into annoying the customers.

Now you can give us a few tales about the rest of your travels around Pattaya, I am sure you took more than a peek inside the Kitten Club, did you see any of our old favourites?

And some observations about how Pattaya has changed with the slowing economic conditions around the world. Or were things the same? Let's be hearing the gossip...    
                Whatever bad PR Bob and his girls at Stringfellows are getting seems like a bunch of hater BS to me. I thought the place was outstanding, the selection of the LBs were great, and service was top notch. What else can a sex starved Swede ask for. Booze, LBs, and action all around. Does that sound like a place that deserves bad PR?

I did stop by and visit the Kitten Club/Obsessions about every other night. The new Mamasan at Obsessions is a great laugh. I believe she came from another bar, can't seem to think of the name at the moment.

The Kitten Club was closed. They had been fined for the girls being naked in the jacuzzi and they were taking advantage of the down time to do some remodeling. Almost all the usual suspects were gone. The top girls have now gone to other bars as some have a tough time having to dance with the LBs. I didn't really recognize any of the girls. It is ashamed because there were some true stallions that were working there back in the day. Pat the manager has been let go. Don't need to go in to any detail about that, but he has moved on and not by his own choice.

I tracked down the stallions that I mentioned as I have most of their email addresses and phone numbers. This last trip was a mix of the old and whole lot of new holes to pound. And pound some fresh little pink holes I did indeed.
                -swedeman007

Comment

(swedeman007 @ Feb. 12 2009,11:02) This last trip was a mix of the old and whole lot of new holes to pound. And pound some fresh little pink holes I did indeed.
                     .....as subtle as a train crash      

Whatever bad PR Bob and his girls at Stringfellows are getting seems like a bunch of hater BS to me. I thought the place was outstanding, the selection of the LBs were great, and service was top notch. What else can a sex starved Swede ask for. Booze, LBs, and action all around. Does that sound like a place that deserves bad PR?
                  The only bad publicity was triggered by the unfriendly attitude of some of the girls, it is good to hear a story that redresses the balance.

Stringfellows should be given more credit than it gets, it has a good formula but is let down by the few.

Thai managers will always support fellow Thais against us, it is more than their life is worth not to, but the problem starts should the farang decide to announce his bad experience via the forum.
                  BTW, did you happen to notice a tall, elegant & very beautiful LB working at Obsessions by the name of Kang?       She has recently started there after leaving Stringfellows to get the chop. One of the better looking posties who you surely must have noticed.
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I've seen pics of Wan before and always thought she looked cute-don't mind the chubbier LB -will have a closer look when I get there next week, but so many other hot LB's there at the moment. I really like the look of Dear, heard good things about her as well.
                    Also, nice to start hearing good things again about SF, been getting a bit of a hammering recently.
                    Thanks for the report and great pics.

Comment

Great TR nice setting for you to walk into an get you nice an stimulated. Enjoy your memories.

Comment

(swedeman007 @ Feb. 12 2009,10:51)
                        (Master Bator @ Feb. 11 2009,20:35) Wan is cute indeed but she has more of a double chin than I have. That should be the next corrective operation she should do.
                        I actually prefer the LBs with a little double chin action. It provides me with a nice resting place for my big nut sack while she is sucking my cock.
                        What a jolly good idea!

Have to try that some day.,...
                        Lost in Space!

Comment

[quote]
                          (pacman @ Feb. 12 2009,11:32)
                          Originally posted by swedeman007,Feb. 12 2009,11:02
                          BTW, did you happen to notice a tall, elegant & very beautiful LB working at Obsessions by the name of Kang?       She has recently started there after leaving Stringfellows to get the chop. One of the better looking posties who you surely must have noticed.
                          Kang is now back at stringfellow ...I just saw lineup for SF on there site...
                          "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
                          Albert Einstein

Comment

Not sure what the score is with Kang as she is pictured in SF wearing an Obsessions outfit-maybe she is doing two shifts!
                            Check out the latest pic of Wan-she looks really hot- I think she's had the double chin op!
                            I will look out for her for sure when I get there next week.

Comment

As far as I know the story Kang tried to make a go of it at Stringfellows after the op but apparently there was little market for her newly created pussy , most punters were in search of the one eyed bed snake .
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                              X