Sattahip
    Rayong
    Chom Thian (Jomtien)
    Thung Suk La
    Na Kloe (Naklua)

there are a few threads, like this one, and I remember seeing some before:

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=12073

any other info?

Now HERE is an interesting idea for a thread...

We have a few secret agents in Pattaya so this should prove to be a revealing thread...

...that's IF they want to share their secret info with the likes of us!

Comment

where is Pigdogg when we need him?? sorry mate, just know the regular places, well regular to you and me

Comment

I only know the regular places as well...Well, regular to Burenboy...

When you wander around you sometimes find a girl or two hidden away in
        some small bar...When you return two days later....she's gone...

And that's both the joy and the frustration of Pattaya...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Jomtien Beach Soi White House (leads up to hotel) first bar on the left well worth a visit bur have a look at the bar next door and opposite for more LB's.
          Chris

Comment

54 Bar is the first bar on the left on Soi Whitehouse...Not a secret...Well documented
            here and a frequent stop for BMs...Although they recently lost three of their best girls to La Bamba...

There is also Sally's Bar on Soi 5 with a much better selection...Also well documented here...

And yes, there are a few more girls scattered in the other bars...but very hit and miss....

Comment

The majority of Bars are mentioned on the LB Venue map for Pattaya.

Many other bars feature a LB or two - I think that they are breeding. Half the fun of prowling Pattaya, Jomtien and Naklua is finding the token LB in another bar. To list ALL the bars featuring a LB or more would be a Hurculean task and one you could never complete - and live!

Talking to another BM a month or so ago we compared the scene as of today versus 3 years ago.
              3 years ago the main venues were:
              JSB
              Linda
              Limmoquoi
              HiBoss
              Stringfellows
              That was it. Now there are at least 12 venues with majority LB's
              La Bamba
              Pook - 2 venues
              So What - Soi 6
              EZY Bar
              Char Nee
              Family Bar - 3 venues
              Kitten Club - may have been around more than 3 years
              Cats Place and Minou Bar - sometimes open

Add in Sunnee Plaza, variety of bars in Soi 8..........

Jomtein has Sally's and Club 54

Naklua has Family Bar and Nice Bar

"Sisters" is an association for LB's in the P4P business - it operates in Pattaya City so does not go out to Naklua/Jomtien. They have over 1,000 Members. It excludes LB's in shops, restaurants etc so the total LB population of greater Pattaya must be 3,000 plus.

Comment

(bumblebee @ Feb. 15 2009,12:47)  where is Pigdogg when we need him??
                I have no idea of bars outside Pattaya/Jomtien/Naklua.

I've never even been to the Darkside (east of Sukhumvit) even once.

There's a place golfers go to for a shortimes off the beaten track in the afternoon but that's girls only as far as I know.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Feb. 19 2009,18:41) There's a place golfers go to for a shortimes off the beaten track in the afternoon...
                  They should be careful they don't lose their balls in the rough...
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(kahuna @ Feb. 16 2009,07:06) I only know the regular places as well...Well, regular to Burenboy...

When you wander around you sometimes find a girl or two hidden away in
                    some small bar...When you return two days later....she's gone...

And that's both the joy and the frustration of Pattaya...
                    I too only know the regular places and this is an example of what you can find out and about away from the usual haunts and on soi 3 'ooh la la bar.'...
                    Attached Files

Comment

(rossco @ Feb. 19 2009,15:34) and Minou Bar - sometimes open
                      You sure about that?

There is a bar on Soi Honey named KaDik Bar...about 50 yards from Soi Buakhao on the left...Five or six girls work there...Worth a look...

Nice 2 Bar on Soi 7 (sister to Nice Bar in Naklua) has about 5 or 6 girls...also worth a look...

There are also a few girls working in Soi Made in Thailand off of Second Road...

And there are a few girls working in the Simon Complex on Walking Street opposite Tony's Disco...Last two bars in back...left and right...

Comment

Nobody has mentioned the bushes at the Dolphin roundabout end of the beach, some interesting ladies floating around there.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I think Minou Bar is renamed and has no ladyboys.

Look like my buddy Kahuna has found some new places!

Comment

(pattayachris @ Feb. 19 2009,04:41) Jomtien Beach  Soi White House (leads up to hotel) first bar on the left well worth a visit bur have a look at the bar next door and opposite for more LB's.
                            If you are in soi Whitehouse go further in the soi to Toto and Lulu. Many good looking LB's there a couple of months ago.
                            http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?NzjRUzankczF

Comment

(PigDogg @ Feb. 19 2009,18:41) I've never even been to the Darkside (east of Sukhumvit) even once.

There's a place golfers go to for a shortimes off the beaten track in the afternoon but that's girls only as far as I know.
                              You are likely referring to Paradise Bar and Dao Bar east of Sukhumvit. I've been to these many times. I've been seen a LB working there, but you never know.

Comment

Working...
                              X