X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joy from New Orn Bar...

met agreat girl in new orm bar called joy she was good fun in and out of bed she stayed with me for six days and it cost me nothink other then food and drink and other little things never even asked for them really i think she just wanted to get away from the bar for a while and i was running short of money any way did not want to start using my cards in presant economic climate so it suited us both she is a great girl if other bms meet her PLEASE treat her well she deserves it also met cherry in bar a few doors down from new orm on left towards 2nd road another nice girl and fun
    i long to live in los  

(paulj92 @ Feb. 22 2009,12:09) met agreat girl in new orm bar called joy she was good fun in and out of bed she stayed with me for six days and it cost me nothink other then food and drink and other little things never even asked for them really i think she just wanted to get away from the bar for a while.
    I'm sure Joy shall be thrilled if a handfull of forum lurkers approach her this week with a ''nothink'' for sex enquiry

Comment

I'm on my way over right now...New Orn is just 2 minutes from my room and  I got a pocket full of "nothink."  
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Billy is on his way!

Comment

The truth is New Orn Bar is about 50 yards from my room...I walk by there at least twice each
          evening and most of the girls are gone...vanished...not there no more...moved on to greener
          pastures...etc., etc....I'm sure they will return, but the past couple of weeks...nada...

Perhaps one or two girls hang out there now but for the most part I don't believe most BMs would
          be too interested...Unless the sex was for "nothink."

There is a very sweet girl in NID Bar down a bit named Aum...whose is the subject of a separate
          thread...Who I visit and get drunk with every now and again...And there is on some occasions a
          very cute little slutty almost always naked girl who works in one the the GG beer bars and whose
          names escapes me...She ain't there every night...But she does have a very nice little boy's ass...

So I wouldn't be sprinting over to New Orn Bar guys to get your free fuck or Orn Bar for that matter either...

Comment

Just passed by New Orn by coincidence and it seemed pretty busy at 9.30 pm - guess your words were heard sooner than expected and many punters followed the call of "nothink" ;-)

Comment

(kahuna @ Feb. 22 2009,20:11) The truth is New Orn Bar is about 50 yards from my room...I walk by there at least twice each
              evening and most of the girls are gone...vanished...not there no more...moved on to greener
              pastures...etc., etc....I'm sure they will return, but the past couple of weeks...nada...
              I love the place for a late night sherry , and have always loved the banter of the lb's working there.
              Jimslim mentioned this fact in one of his trip reports. The girls aren't to everyone's taste, but they are a good laugh once you get to know them.

Anyway, I called in last week before setting off for sunny Ireland, and when I questioned where Amy, Bom et all had gone, was told the owner sacked them because " They cause trouble for customers" and " no one drink here because ladyboy annoy customer"
              The bar was empty without the ladyboys and apparently has been ever since. Wonder how long it will be before Amy and the gang return?
              A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

When the owner discovers those special girls were the only reason anyone ever stopped there...

Comment

Bit ironic that the OP asks the rest of us to treat her nicely considering the miserable f##ker didnt give her a single baht over 6 days. What would treating her badly constitute?
                  Ladyboys forever

Comment

Stealing baht out of her purse when she sleeps...

Comment

she must be one of those special LBs that doesnt eat or drink and needs no money

You reckon her accommodation for the month is free too? Or is she just finishing off her Thesis for her Phd so she can start raking in the big bucks ....
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

(kahuna @ Feb. 22 2009,23:26) Stealing baht out of her purse when she sleeps...
                        I tried sneaking out whilst the ladyboy I'd picked up was still fast asleep so I'd avoid having to pay.

Seemed like a reasonable plan at the time until I realised we were back at my room in the Dynasty Hotel.

Cheers
                        Koykaeng
                        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

i like new orn bar... always relaxed.. Lbs have always been good company there... maybe not the most stunning but the attitudes have been great! And that counts for a lot

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Nice bunch there , even though I keep getting into trouble late at night after a few shandies too many
                              Attached Files
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                              X