X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White boys in black!

Just seen this article on another Forum, looks like the 'Walts in Black' have been busy again. http://www.pattayadailynews.com/show...EWS=0000008514 This guy was off duty and carrying pepper spray, then rushed off to put his uniform on and get his mates before going to the Cop Shop- what a   . There are obviously 2 Ivor Bigguns abut as I did not post the coments at the end of the article.

Maybe this should be in 'Life and Living inThailand if a 'mover' can accomodate me VMT
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

(Ivor Biggun @ Feb. 26 2009,16:32) Just seen this article on another Forum, looks like the 'Walts in Black' have been busy again. http://www.pattayadailynews.com/show...EWS=0000008514 This guy was off duty and carrying pepper spray, then rushed off to put his uniform on and get his mates before going to the Cop Shop- what a   . There are obviously 2 Ivor Bigguns abut as I did not post the coments at the end of the article.

Maybe this should be in 'Life and Living inThailand if a 'mover' can accomodate me VMT
    i had an incident with this copy police officer outsite lindas bar last november.he is a total wanker.i think the tomboy night mananger can remember waht hapen that night

Comment

well, the incident took place with a tourist police volunteer, not a FPV.

nevertheless, it will be interesting to see which has higher status: falang TPV or thai Kathoey.

Comment

Miserable prick. Will watch out for the cunt when I am in Pattaya next week

That YouTube piece is fascinating - I have been in a few discussions like that - never know who to listen to....

One of the girls looked quite nice, might drop down and see if she is there again

Comment

What a surprise!!    
          A volunteer cop in Pattaya abusing his authority!!      

Who are these Foreign Police Volunteers? Ex-pats I suppose but who picks them? The tall farang in the video seems to be in charge, is he a full timer on the payroll?

What do know about them apart from them being unpopular? Do we have any reading the forum who can tell us how the group operates?

The girls are united in condemning the accused, a most unsympathetic chap with his greasy hair & gum chewing. If any other farang behaved like he did, they would be locked up.

It is worrying that Costass had trouble with the same guy, I am guessing these aren't isolated incidents. Its lucky the volunteers aren't carrying guns, this guy can't be trusted with pepper spray.
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

LADY BOYS ACCUSE PATTAYA FOREIGN POLICE VOLUNTEER OF ASSAULT

On 25th February 2009 two lady boys claim they were injured in an unprovoked attack by a Foreign Police Volunteer (FPV) while they were negotiating with potential clients on Pattaya Beach.

At 02.30 am, the two lady boys, Mr. Boonchuay Srkeaw [20] from Nakorn Ratchasrima and Mr. Warawut Boongusol [20] from Bangkok, reported the incident to Pattaya police investigator, Pol. Lt. Col. Samreung Rattananahm.

They told police that they were hanging around on Beach Road, opposite Soi 13, with their many other lady boy friends when a tourist approached them and asked for a sexual service. While they were talking to the man a female Thai sex worker, who was standing nearby, walked up to the man and told him that the lady boys were not real women.

The two lady boys became angry and started arguing with her. As the situation got worse Englishman Mr. Paul Anthony Harrison [49], a member of the FPV who was out of uniform, was passing by and rushed to stop the argument.

Mr. Boonchuay and Mr. Warawut explained that Mr. Harrison did not spend time to listen to their story but instead immediately took the side of the Thai woman and proceeded to grab their hair and use his knee to attack them.

The police volunteer also used pepper spray to spray on their faces, and on the faces of their friends who had gathered to try and stop them arguing.

After questioning the two lady boys, Pattaya police co-operated with the tourist police to invite Mr. Harrison to the police station. He arrived in his uniform and was accompanied by his FPV friends.

On questioning, Mr Harrison confessed that he had attacked the lady boys and used pepper spray but only to try to keep them under control. He denied their accusations and said his intention was not to harm them.

However, the two lady boys insisted they did not want to compromise. They said lady boys were continuously victims of verbal abuse and threats by the FPV. The police sent them to the hospital to check their wounds and would continue to question witnesses and to investigate the case further...
            Funny how some power hungry bully boy expats who originally came here for the sun and sex and freedom would suddenly want to stop other people enjoying the same things...
            Attached Files

Comment

This guy gets involved in the altercation in plain clothes then turns up at the police station in uniform.....intimidation or what.

Thailand doesnt need these wankers.
              Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

An off duty volunteer policeman maces some freelancers on Beach Road who are almost certainly going to rob an unsuspecting tourist when they get him alone in an hotel and are causing a disturbance in public that was about to turn into a mass brawl.

The man deserves a medal. Finally someone is taking the right action with the Beach Road hustlers.

There are enough bars in Pattaya for hookers to either work in or hang out. The streetwalkers are nearly all diseased, crazy, thieves or a combination of the three. That pepper gas attack was merely a gentle hint at the kind of treatment that should await them if they continue to blot the landscape.

Comment

(pacman @ Feb. 27 2009,05:44) The girls are united in condemning the accused, a most unsympathetic chap with his greasy hair & gum chewing.
                  That is priceless. If only he'd had a shampoo and blow dry before unleashing the pepper spray, the man would be a hero.

Comment

You are talking out of your bumhole my friend , I'd sooner trust myself with a few beachroad skanks than that would be weirdo copper  
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

...who are almost certainly going to rob an unsuspecting tourist when they get him alone in an hotel...
                      So you think it's fine to take pre-emptive action against people suspected of possibly committing a crime in the future by macing them before they get the chance, eh?  

And if he was in civvies and off duty, just what was he doing wandering around the streets of beach road armed with pepper sprays?  

Achtung Baby!

It's more likely this guy was drunk or high and looking for trouble.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I'd love to meet that cunt some dark night

Comment

(Stogie @ Feb. 27 2009,09:13) And if he was in civvies and off duty, just what was he doing wandering around the streets of beach road armed with pepper sprays?  
                          My thoughts exactly Stogie. Out for a stroll at 2.30am along beach road with his pepper spray who jumps into a situation and assumes the ladyboys are in the wrong. He looks like a sleazeball vigilante.

Reading some of the comments on the other board I shouldn't be surprised.

Ladyboys are a nuisance to society and they belong in a circus or the zoo. And they are all thiefs. Good on Anthony for doing what he did I have been to Pattaya over 8 times and I will not be going back until they clean up the crime in pattya.
                          I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

I recognize that prick !!!

A few months ago I was taking video of some drunk farang who couldn't even stand up straight in the middle of walking street, and was doing the jerky-dance.

Mr. Prick ordered me to stop shooting video, I said 'why' and continued to shoot and ignored him.

The volunteers are a horrible idea, one day they will do something monstrously stupid and they will be dissolved.
                            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(pacman @ Feb. 26 2009,23:44) What a surprise!!    
                              A volunteer cop in Pattaya abusing his authority!!      

Who are these Foreign Police Volunteers? Ex-pats I suppose but who picks them? The tall farang in the video seems to be in charge, is he a full timer on the payroll?

What do know about them apart from them being unpopular? Do we have any reading the forum who can tell us how the group operates?

The girls are united in condemning the accused, a most unsympathetic chap with his greasy hair & gum chewing. If any other farang behaved like he did, they would be locked up.

It is worrying that Costass had trouble with the same guy, I am guessing these aren't isolated incidents. Its lucky the volunteers aren't carrying guns, this guy can't be trusted with pepper spray.
                              he is a monkey copy policeman working for free.the only pay he gets is a long time visa.

Comment

Working...
                              X