Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best & Worst BOOZE Prices in Pattaya?

PATTAYA BAR TALK ONLY PLEASE!

A couple of threads have ventured into the area of booze prices. Where do YOU go to save a few bob or does the price of booze even bother you?

Where are the best happy hours, folks and where are the best bars to go to if you are down on your luck?

Here's a chance for the bar owners to post their prices, promotions and specials... will any of them bother?

Booze, booze and more booze...

For me, I don't pay too much attention to the prices. I know it's gonna be higher than 7/11.

But I DO pay a lot of attention to the feeling of paying more or the feeling of being taken advantage of.

That's why I love La Bamba. I have no idea what the prices are but I know they aren't too high. But I feel as though I won't get hassled or ripped off when I go there so whatever they want to charge is fine by me.

The gay bars in Sunee Plaza are insanely high for drinks these days. It's about the same as a Bangkok bar! Mental... which is why before I sit down in a bar over there I take a good walk around inside first to see if it's gonna be worth it... sadly these days the answer is more often than not that it isn't...

EZY Bar is still the only bar where the owner has regularly bought the punters a drink... Does this ever happen to you in the bars where you go?

Is drinking even all that important to you? Are you like me and a 'bottled water' merchant!

I love the atmosphere of Sally's Bar and the prices are cheap there. I love the free shows at Hema Cabaret and it's MEGA cheap, but it gets hot during the summer. I'm warming to Obsessions but I'll reserve judgment on that until they reopen later this month...

(Stogie @ Mar. 05 2009,11:03) The gay bars in Sunee Plaza are insanely high for drinks these days. It's about the same as a Bangkok bar! Mental... which is why before I sit down in a bar over there I take a good walk around inside first to see if it's gonna be worth it... sadly these days the answer is more often than not that it isn't...
    Guess you talking about the gogo bars SB, as they are same price as BKK, but the regular bars where you sit outside tend to be about 60 baht for a singha in my experience, or maybe I have been lucky and chosen the right bars by accident

Comment

Oops... yes, I meant the indoor bars. I have rarely seen much talent in the outdoor bars in Sunee and have not been tempted to avail myself of their hospitality.

Comment

La Bamba is the bar of choice for me, Alis is simply superb, the prices are fine and the Girls are great fun, during the early afternoon I like the Pattaya Bear Garden and early evening Bar 54 Jomptien.

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

For me the price of a beer(within reason) is nowhere near as important as feeling comfortable in a bar.
          That is why I like La Bamba and Ezy so much/ Lots of fun to be had pleasant ladyboys and you know you're not going to be ripped off on your bill.

For a cheap beer during the day, if that is your thing, I like the beer bars on soi 7 or even New Orn bar ( 50 baht heineken until 7pm I think.)Just sit for a few hours and watch the weird and wonderful of Pattaya stroll up and down the street. Happy days.
          A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

The Bar in the Amari was nice to hang in..
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

but not cheap ?
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

(Stogie @ Mar. 04 2009,20:03) That's why I love La Bamba. I have no idea what the prices are but I know they aren't too high. But I feel as though I won't get hassled or ripped off when I go there so whatever they want to charge is fine by me.

EZY Bar is still the only bar where the owner has regularly bought the punters a drink...

Cheapest "bar" is Minimart 24 with seating for about 10 on Soi VC right off Sunee Plaza with Archa Beer for 20 baht and Club Soda for 10 baht.  These prices 24/7/365.

Labamba and EZY are both great bars, my favorites in Pattaya!    

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Mar. 06 2009,02:18) but not cheap ?
                  it does say best and worst prices. Guess it goes in the "worst" category...
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Sailor Bar on Soi 8 (?!) between Beach and 2nd road. Cheap beers and food in the middle of a heap of beer bars with a reasonable amount of lb's dotted amongst them...

Comment

(katoeylover @ Mar. 06 2009,05:40) The Bar in the Amari was nice to hang in..    
                      Do they still have happy hour all evening buy one get one free.
                      "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
                      Albert Einstein

Comment

I like the Far East in the afternoon- cheap beer and great music.
                        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Where's Far East?

Comment

Far East Rock (go-go)
                            (soi post office; the first or second shop door from Beach Road)

Signed,

Beerlover at 3 PM
                            Ladyboylover for the rest of my waking hours
                            "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
                            I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

(PigDogg @ Mar. 06 2009,11:06) Cheapest "bar" is Minimart 24 with seating for about 10 on Soi VC right off Sunee Plaza with Archa Beer for 20 baht and Club Soda for 10 baht.  These prices 24/7/365.
                              Sat there a few times with Pigdogg and co, I dont drink to much these days so at 12 baht the orange juice was some of the cheapest...

La Bamba became my favourite and regular haunt as Alis is great fun and the girls are great too, loved Jenny's in Jomtien too for the same reasons... prices seems ok, couldnt tell you what they were though..

Comment

Working...
                              X