X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1st time in Pattaya...

with the pound down in the gutter i have decided to give pattaya a try .my question is will 1300 pound be enough for 1 week (not including hotel) before for the pound dropped this is how much i would spend in bangkok any one think spending the week in pattaya will make up for the shity exchange rate .thanks

the cheaper prices in Pattaya will cover the difference in exchange rate in the last year

as ever, you can get by on varying amounts depending on what your needs are - i.e. do you drink, how many shags a day you need, do you eat Thai food etc , etc

However, 185 pounds per day should be plenty for spending money in Patts
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

(pro2000 @ Mar. 13 2009,04:48) will 1300 pound be enough for 1 week
      Yes.

Comment

For £1300 you will be drunk every night and have every last drop of sap drained from your ballsack my good man .

And still have change for a taxi and a fish supper on the way home .

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

is this guy having a fekin laugh? if i spent that in pty in 7 days i think id be dead on day 8 due to lack of sleep non stop shaggin and booze,then again depends on what your lookin to spend on hotel...........even that said id struggle to spend that staying at a better hotel and having 5 girls a day
          robbo

Comment

got a better idea..........spend £800/£900 in pty getting close to deaths door....................then fly home straight into rehab clinic costing the other £500
            robbo

Comment

I was there for 3 months recently, mid Nov-mid Feb.
              My average spend was around 55,000 (£1100) Baht per week, although I did stay indoors at least one night every 7 days so he should be just about alright on £1300 I reckon

Comment

(jimslim @ Mar. 13 2009,05:17) For £1300 you will be drunk every night and have every last drop of sap drained from your ballsack my good man .

And still have change for a taxi and a fish supper on the way home .

I second that, its more than plenty......... even if you were stupid with it

Comment

Would that 1,300 quid include a donation to the forum?

Comment

all booked now .got a good cheap flight with qatar will be in pattaya on may 23 .staying at the pattaya bay resort.just thought id post this because ive only just noticed there is is a party going on the 27th there.

Comment

See you at the party on the 27th...

(There is also a dinner at Shenanigans on the day before.)

Comment

I have a budget of $100.00 us per day,,,is that enough for a good time?
                        your advise will be help.

Comment

You'll be fine......
                          My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

(sonny @ Mar. 18 2009,04:00) I have a budget of $100.00 us per day,,,is that enough for a good time?
                            your advise will be help.
                            always difficult to tell as it depends what yr good time should involve
                            if exclusive of yr hotel costs, I don't see a problem
                            if inclusive it depends on what yr hotel costs are or what you have set aside for that part
                            but in any case it is doable

also depends on how many days you are staying
                            the longer you stay the cheaper it might get per day
                            if you only stay a few days you might wanna cram as much fun in there as possible which will raise the per-day spending

Comment

Working...
                            X