X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard times on soi Diana?

spoke to two girls on phone last night they both work in soi diana in different bars and they are both saying its dead and not getting b/f can any one confifm its that bad they say not only them but other l/bs too they both ask for me to send money if its that bad i will dont as as a rule but they are good girls ive not got much but more then they have
    i long to live in los  

The same two girls have been saying the same thing for the last 30 years. Nothing changes!

Comment

What bars are you talking about?   My room is on Soi LK and I usually pass by the Soi Diana beer bar complex at least twice nightly...
      Keeping in mind that they are only a few ladyboys mixed in with the GGs (4 or 5 at best), there always seems to be many customers...
      I've even barfined a ladyboy from there the other night...Business is slow, but it ain't dead...Great girl by the way...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Dont be a mug mate and give us all a bad name.

Most ladyboys/ggs laugh behind our backs when they have naive farang punters sending them money to carry on working as hookers just makes us look foolish or as lots thai say;

"Farang Kuay" = farang dick!!!

Its bad for everyone pal all over not just in Thai plus with crap exch rates there wont be many punters after the songkran bollox either.

Thats why am leaving it to the winter til i get back there as hopefully things migh slightly improve and I wil avoid some shitty winter weather here in the UK.

Tell em to go home and get back on the farms boys!!!!

Cheers

Formerly Trannymagnet but now on a new mission to Marineville- Pattaya

Standby for action!!!

Comment

was thinkig the same thats why i ask the bars are new orn and one little one further on towards 2nd road on left
          i long to live in los  

Comment

Yes tell them to go home and bring in the rice, or get a job in a building site, and earn their money the hard way

Comment

The New Orn Bar has fired almost all the ladyboys who worked there...As reported on
              another thread...On occasion I sometimes see 1 or 2 girls there now...and few customers...

The only other bar that fronts Soi Diana and that has a ladyboy is Nid Bar...and it's usually
              busy with customers...Sometimes me as well...

There are 3 other girls who work in the bars in the rear of the complex...and those bars are
              likewise usually busy with customers and sometimes me as well...

I watched nearly all the girls leave with customers at one time or the other...Except for the
              New Orn girls when they were there...and that's only because I don't normally go to that
              bar...

So believe what you want to believe, but I wouldn't send them any money...

Send it to me instead and I'll see that they get it...

Comment

My times are always hard on Soi Diana
                Attached Files
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Nice ass . I like it Thanks for that ass view

Comment

LB I have known for a couple of years working at New Orn bar told me last week that they had been having a lot of trouble with the local police(the lbs working there that is)and thst was why there weren't many of then there,who knows? It was certainly quiet in the daytimes when I walked past on the way to the gym and didn't seem any busier at night times.

Comment

(jimslim @ Mar. 16 2009,02:16) My times are always hard on Soi Diana  
                      Cheat...That is NOT a Soi Diana ASS...

Comment

(Stogie @ Mar. 15 2009,18:48) The same two girls have been saying the same thing for the last 30 years. Nothing changes!
                        She told me She only 22, really  
                        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 16 2009,09:04)
                          (jimslim @ Mar. 16 2009,02:16) My times are always hard on Soi Diana  
                          Cheat...That is NOT a Soi Diana ASS...
                          You know your asses too well my friend

That one certainly gets around , but seeing as it was born on Soi Diana many moons ago and migrates to the New Orn sometimes I used poetic license
                          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

nothing that a trip to the local western union office wont sort out hombre

Comment

Soi Diana was reasonably busy a few weeks ago......up to you.......I'd save my money till next time......then spoil them........a bit....
                              My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

Working...
                              X