First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fetish Club

Just opened; probably only gg.

Fetish Club

Lol..... a 08/15 Club, no BB,Scat or K9... boring...
    Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Will be keeping an eye on this place

Hoping that it's prices are a bit more competitive than The Castle.

Cheers PD

Comment

Must be great, the website sure is torture.
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

The sites music is annoying with no way to stop it - well there was one way, close the browser tab.

Comment

(Dieter @ May 01 2009,03:34) Lol..... a 08/15 Club, no BB,Scat or K9... boring...    
            You can always bring your own dog and shit on it

Comment

i will bring there my wife's mother...i will pay a lot for keep her there forever...
              I apologize for my English..

Comment

(MikeNH @ May 01 2009,09:34) The sites music is annoying with no way to stop it - well there was one way, close the browser tab.
                i dont know..... i can stop the musik (check the sound button)

Comment

For me
                  Attached Files
                  My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

Was in Pattaya a couple of weeks ago, and had been checking out their website prior to leaving the States.  Was out riding on my motorbike and one evening, and decided that I was going to look for the place.  Found it easy enough, and there was a couple of girls sitting at a table outside.  Couldn't speak much English, so one went inside and got another girl.  On the website, they mention 750 baht to enter and one drink.  The girl I spoke with told me that if I wanted to play, it was a minimum of 3000 baht per hour, and if I wanted to do some bondage, spanking, etc., it would cost more.  I mentioned that the price is a bit high, and this seemed to anger the bitch.  She gave me a real dirty look and just stared at me as I rode away.  Who needs the place, plenty of other fun in Pattaya!

Comment

Dirty looks are free!

Comment

Working...
                      X