First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet Girls and Hot line up
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(Socrates999 @ May 13 2009,16:19) No Oil?
      Oil is still there just no pic yet.....She wouldn't leave , is part of the furniture there....Cheers DK
      happy when in thailand

Comment

Nat looking as good as ever- looks like she needs a trim down below though- I'll get that sorted the week of the party hehehe My top 3 in order- Nat, Dear, Susie
        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ May 14 2009,22:14) Nat looking as good as ever- looks like she needs a trim down below though- I'll get that sorted the week of the party hehehe
          Are you going to Singapore to sort her out?  I've heard she may be away from Pattaya in the next 10 days
          TT

Comment

Is this the same Nat as in post 10?
            Attached Files
            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Yes, she´s changed alot in 1 year. Not for the better imo.
              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Cannot say the same for you , you look ten years younger with the new hairstyle ( NO NO NO sarcasm in here)

Swedish Dux mea lux .
                My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

Thanks for this great Update and Info. For my Taste is nothing

Comment

Wan is as pretty as ever. I like the blonde hair a little bit.

Comment

(TTChang @ May 15 2009,00:40)
                      (Ivor Biggun @ May 14 2009,22:14) Nat looking as good as ever- looks like she needs a trim down below though- I'll get that sorted the week of the party hehehe
                      Are you going to Singapore to sort her out?  I've heard she may be away from Pattaya in the next 10 days
                      Just back from Singers, up for the party on the 27th- guess I'll miss her Oh well, plenty more.
                      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

pretty sexy

Comment

Working...
                        X