First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 28th June 2009

Sunday 28th June 2009, we are honoring Juri at The Ezy Bar, Pattaya
    Attached Files

Would have loved to have been there but I leave 18th June, hope he has a great night,the guy is a living legend and his pics and report are a great help to us BMs when it comes to planning our visits.

Comment

I'm arriving june 28th!
      Will be in pattaya about 10 pm
      First stop, EZY
      If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

i will join

Comment

hi thegame925,
          All the best and have a great time, make sure (as u always do) that they all had a great time lol !!!
          Cheers 2 All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi, thegame! I'm going to do my best to be there, I've so looked foward to being at one of these parties and have missed them all, provided I can temporarily ditch my non-ladyboy-loving friends, especially the married ones, who think a Bangkok party is having a few beers, peanuts, and watching the ball game.

Comment

Well okay then, I have a goal for the 28th. Should be an experience.

Comment

(Percival @ May 30 2009,04:26) Hi, thegame! I'm going to do my best to be there, I've so looked foward to being at one of these parties and have missed them all, provided I can temporarily ditch my non-ladyboy-loving friends, especially the married ones, who think a Bangkok party is having a few beers, peanuts, and watching the ball game.
                Ya, Percy best to leave those neandrithals behind an party with the more evolved guys. don't get Juri to drunk, he has a lot of pictures to take.

Comment

(gizmo @ May 27 2009,19:45) I'm arriving june 28th!
                  Will be in pattaya about 10 pm
                  First stop, EZY  
                  ....still the same...., i arr. pattaya on 28. and will be in EZY at 10pm...., for not miss this event....

.....hope to see a lot of the crazey guy's around......

...............juri
                  xxx

Comment

Enjoy for me too...i am in the full season of work..fffffffff
                    I apologize for my English..

Comment

Sorry to miss this. Have a great evening...

Comment

Hope a good time is enjoyed by all.........will be back September but I'm looking forward to the pics Juri!

My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

(petesie @ Jun. 08 2009,19:13) Hope a good time is enjoyed by all.........will be back September but I'm looking forward to the pics Juri!

....hmmm, i will not disappoint you 'cause i know the time far is hardly.........., but you know i'm a true husband

xxx

Comment

Have a good time at the party Juri ....see you in July...Cheers DK
                            happy when in thailand

Comment

(donnykey @ Jun. 09 2009,11:33) Have a good time at the party Juri ....see you in July...Cheers DK
                              ...well, and until then i feed you with some actual pic's............

....Juri*
                              xxx

Comment

Working...
                              X