X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I spend a month in Pattaya?

ok, gentlmen, silly question as it may seem but...

I am returning to los for a planned and much needed vacation, last year it was work.
    this year I would like to settle in some where relax and enjoy, with not a lot of touring etc. ( I travel alot for business)

my question relates to venue and duration, I can stay as long as a month.
    Im am thinking Pattaya. Is a month too long??

Im sure this may seem silly

as always I enjoy the forum and looking forward to visiting the well describes sites

cheers

jay

No.

Comment

domestic flights are really affordable in Thailand.

Comment

(michaeljay @ May 31 2009,05:20) Im am thinking Pattaya. Is a month too long??
        A month isn't long enough...You'll be crying when you have to leave...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

i'd say 4wks is about right

Comment

A month in Pattaya will drive you bonkers.

Comment

No, stay 2
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ May 31 2009,01:34) A month isn't long enough...You'll be crying when you have to leave...
                Agreed.....I love the place and get totally consumed

Comment

i would love to stay a month if i could
                  i long to live in los  

Comment

depends on what you want to do. If your aim is to shag as many lbs a night for a month for a reasonably low cost, Pattaya for a month is your destination of choice. However, if you want variety, Phuket, Bangkok, Koh Samui, Hua Hin, Chiang Mai all are good places to visit as well.

There is information posted on these places as well, so do some reading before you make up your mind to stay in Pattaya for a month.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Start in Pattaya and when you get tired of it, move on. You can always go to Jomtien for a change of pace during your stay.

Whatever you do, don't pay for accommodation in advance. Ever. 99% of hotels have vacancy and any money you pay to a hotel WILL NOT be refunded if you decide to leave early.

Comment

In general what the EyeMahk says is true... but at the higher star hotels it pays to book in advance as there are some GREAT deals to be had if you do, and for midrange mongers (like me) then the Pattaya Bay Resort WILL refund you money if you have to cancel...

Comment

I would stay 3 weeks pattaya with 3 days in bkk at the start and a couple at the end, but as you travel on buisness you sound as though you want to avoid bkk?
                          i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

why pattaya? pattaya is pattaya,but ive allways found that after 7 days or so i begin to get bored with it and see it for what it is, a low quality cheap dump.
                            with 4 weeks,why not go for a week in several places? its what i do, BKK first, pattaya phuket or hua hin then bkk again(im a bkk fan) or samui? so many other great places to be,why spend your whole time in pattaya,seems a waste,4 weeks total in los nowadays is enough for me anywhere, im ready to go home by the 4th week.but it all depends on what you do with your time and interest etc,if its just a beach bum drinking shagalot hol then 4 weeks is a long time. so it really hinges on what you want out of your time.
                            robbo

Comment

Agree

Hua Hin much nicer for a longer trip
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                              X