X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennystarbarpattaya.com

The owners (Jenny, Natalie & Karl) were telling me about this idea in February when I was last in town.

So, it's up......but not yet running

www.jennystarbarpattaya.com

Greetz , @Pentire
    Do you know if they are also planning to give the place it self a face lift ??
    On my last visit to Pattaya i was looking for this bar for nearly 20 min walking by it many time with out notice which one it was , because they also dont have no neon light outside , just a old add ??

Cheers , Stealth
    *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

my fav bar in patts , yep still not up and running lol TIT
      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(Stealth @ May 31 2009,14:21) Greetz , @Pentire
        Do you know if they are also planning to give the place it self a face lift ??
        On my last visit to Pattaya i was looking for this bar for nearly 20 min walking by it many time with out notice which one it was , because they also dont have no neon light outside , just a old add ??

Cheers , Stealth
        Get your ladyboy goggles on mate, sheesh its teaming with the hottest girls in town by 11-30pm everynight
        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Jenny Star was closed last night , why I don't know , 3 of them came into Stringfellows looking a job , some more turned up at Ezy .

That certainly hightened the visual talent on display
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Did you afford those gals an interview? Hope you are having a great trip this time and laying the "Irish Fuckstick" on those gals.

Comment

Is Jenny Star Bar open for business? This website says they closed their doors in May 2009.

http://www.pattayashemales.com/news.htm

Lady Boy News
              Jenny Star Bar CLOSED!
              Well-known around the world as Meeting Point for Lady Boys, Jenny Star Bar closed during May 2009.
              -swedeman007

chix with dix do amazing trix!

Comment

It's back open now...

Comment

For a business, a website can be detrimental, if it not looked after..

Comment

(Stogie @ Jun. 18 2009,07:15) It's back open now...  
                    Why was it closed??
                    Dutch.

Comment

Will they have the same lineup or new set of talent? Anyone have some inside information???

Comment

hey guys I was in Patts in March and I met and spent much time with a really cute lb who was a bartender at Jennys. I forget her name.
                        reflections

Comment

Working...
                        X