Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW UPDATED map of Pattaya Bars, etc!

Here it is folks...

Just go to Pattaya with this in yer grubby mitts and you'll want for nothing more!

(Thanks to La bamba & Rossco for this new updated map for June 2009)

Feel free to add more bars and make suggestions and updates on this thread...
    Attached Files

Perfect timing......I was just lamenting the "old days" and having to read every thread to create a new map for my July trip....many thanks for this up dated version......Let's hope none of these bars go out of business in the next few weeks...
    ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

You're a good man Stogie. Thank you. Spending a 10 days in Pattaya in July. Yes!

Comment

Hello you forgot So What Bar on Soi 6
        a little bit up the road from Pook Bar.

check it out
        So What! Bar on Facebook
        Sexiestladyboy.com

Comment

If I was to list every bar with LBs I would run out of space!!

However you are correct So What bar operated by Hansi is in Soi 6 with a rear entrance (what else?) to Soi 6.1

I am amazed in recent times how many Bars now have LBs - they are breeding.......

Comment

A good service Stogie
            Thanks..i will care this for my December trip..
            I apologize for my English..

Comment

Soi 6.1 in the afternoon time is full of LB..i had great time there last Feb...
              I apologize for my English..

Comment

I think none of them actually 'work' in Soi 6.1 - it is just the Rear Entrance to the bars in Soi 6[B]

Comment

Hey Stogie reflections here. Thanks for the great map again. Last April I went to patts and I printed the old one you did and laminated it and I used it like the bible. I brought it with me everywhere from the motorbike rides to my nights out. Thanks it is a great resource.
                  reflections

Comment

Working...
                  X