Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Restaurant In Pattaya

Guys
    Have to tell you about one of Pattayas great secrets for dining. It is Cherrys Restaurant on 3rd Road and its location is best described as being opposite the front of the car park of Xcite Disco You will see an Indian restaurant then a little further on towards Pattaya Tai it is on the left with a yellow and red sign.

The food is excellent but most importantly great value for money.
    It opens at 5pm and there is a la carte as well some daily specials.
    They have an amazing Uk style Sunday buffet lunch.
    Last night was another buffet with lamb, beef, fish etc. etc. plus pastas all the salads and dressings you want and the cost 280 per head with no + +!

The quality of the food is second to none.

It is very much a restaurant and has a busy clientele who tend to dress reasonably smartly.

Maybe dine then later meet the LB with the arse hanging out her miniscule shorts!!!!
    Chris

(pattayachris @ Jul. 02 2009,05:14) Maybe dine then later meet the LB with the arse hanging out her miniscule shorts!!!!
    I'm sold!

Comment

You are correct that is a decent restaurant , and great value , a mate of mine introduced me to it last year

There must be lots of good places like this slightly of the beaten track , no matter what you order they give you a free buffet starter .
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Also a really nice variety of Fresh Breads to go with your meal  

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Thanks for this tip..... there are some good places tucked away here & there & this is a great way to spread the info as well as support a decent place.

Comment

I think this is the same firm who provide the restaurant facilities at the much sought after PBR Hotel

Comment

Working...
            X