X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sois 7 and 8, the unsung lb mecca for Patts

I've been back in town for about 10 days now. Been to WS a little. Soi 13/1 for one night. Passed through Soi 6, Soi Buakow, Drinking Street, Sunee, et.al.

Spent a few nights though on Soi 7 and Soi 8, trying to track down the mercurial and famous Irish gentleman known as Gizmo. Found him one night by mere happenstance, which is another story, but part of the success was due to the presence of one particular pretty ladyboy.

I know now why he spends most of his time on those two sois. They are literally crawling with good looking ladyboys. Many of the beer bars have 2-3 employed along with all their GGs, and since the ones there usually kind of like to blend in, they won't all be so obvious like the WS crowd.

However, the Blue Dragon on Soi 8 has IMO the overall highest quality of lbs I've seen so far anywhere in Patts. There can be anywhere from 5-15 lbs there, along with about 3-5 GGs, at any given time. They are able to come and go as they please and will often wander up or down the soi to talk to a friend or look for a better vantage point to ply their wares. If they are not right in front of the bar, they are usually close by. I was also told by one of them that are free to come to work when they want and leave when they want. There is not an exact time they need to show up.

That is one reason why the numbers fluctuate so much, along with of course if any of them find a hamsum man for the evening. IMO, if one were seeking a stunning hot lb, it would be difficult to beat the Blue Dragon, as for current venues in Pattaya.

I was flabbergasted by the quality of lbs on those two sois. I'd never really paid much attention to them before when out hunting lbs. I asked Gizmo about it too, since it is his favorite haunt. Why don't more BMs talk about 7 & 8, as favored places or admit spending more time there. He had no answer either, although he agrees the quality of the 7 & 8 lbs is very hard to beat anywhere in Patts.
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

How is the Giz ?
    has he took that mother in law to the bingo yet ?

tell him to post his pics fella.

steviep

Comment

(Lefty @ Jul. 10 2009,07:37) However, the Blue Dragon on Soi 8 has IMO the overall highest quality of lbs I've seen so far anywhere in Patts. There can be anywhere from 5-15 lbs there, along with about 3-5 GGs, at any given time.
      Great up to date info there Lefty      

Seems like Soi 7 & 8 will bear some further investigation in November    

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

BigTel.......you often drag me down there and never told me about any of this.................do I have to join a club............?

My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

I'll have two weeks to check it out :-)

Comment

same same in august
            i long to live in los  

Comment

lefty whats best time to go are they there from the after noon on thanks
              i long to live in los  

Comment

Sois 7 and 8 have always had quite a few ladyboys dotted about ,and as Lefty rightly says almost every bar has a ladyboy somewhere .

What maybe puts BMs off is the noise and amount of bars and girls there , but its well worth taking a look around there's a few lookers about and our mullet headed friends are rarely seen there which is also a plus point
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

To answer the question two posts above, evening is best. Afternoons are pretty slim pickings for any nice-looking LBs and GGs. But .... ya' never know.

Good post Lefty. Walked by Blue Dragon last night.

If you are around tonight or the next couple of days, drop me a msg and we'll have a look together (for reporting purposes only).

Another spot on Soi 7 with hot LBs is Nice2 Bar - approx the middle of the Soi. Last night, there were about 10 LBs there approx 1am, and a few of them quite doable. I suggest check ID cards before partaking.

You are correct that lots of the bars have 1-2 LBs. And they blend in too. So the real problem with these two sois (in my opinion) is the quantity of beasts working in these bars that grab you and try to get you to go into the bar if you hesitate for a moment. You slow down because you think you spot a cute LB and you are assaulted. So that, combined with the crappy loud music blaring from every fucking bar, it is far from relaxing.

That said, my best LB screw in Pattaya was a girl names Da from an obscure beer bar in Soi 7. Haven't seen her lately, maybe I scared her away.

80% of the GGs working on this soi, I wouldn't touch with a 10-foot dick. But there are probably over 1000 girls working these 2 sois, and if 10% are fuckable, then for every 100 girls, there are 10 that are doable! Low percentage but high quantity.
                  '
                  As they say, finding the corn kernels in the shit is a messy job.

Comment

Nice work Lefty...

I reckon you and PigDogg will have to arm wrestle for our 'Man on the ground!' spot when he gets back into town...

(We all know who's gonna win that!)  

Thanks for all the Pattaya updates. Hope to catch up with you next week with a bunch of the guys...

Comment

....yes, but not move in soi 8 before 11pm ......then the "Soi-Queen's" Rose, Bell, Fon, Kita.....and so on, start theyr long night...until the sun rises up.....
                      xxx

Comment

(petesie @ Jul. 10 2009,11:58) BigTel.......you often drag me down there and never told me about any of this.................do I have to join a club............?

Yes a Motorcycle club Petsie, as from memory we are safer on bikes than walking in Soi 7 & 8    

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

(Stogie @ Jul. 11 2009,19:37) Nice work Lefty...

I reckon you and PigDogg will have to arm wrestle for our 'Man on the ground!' spot when he gets back into town...

(We all know who's gonna win that!)  

Thanks for all the Pattaya updates. Hope to catch up with you next week with a bunch of the guys...

I gladly defer to my #1 bro PigDogg as the consummate man on the ground in Patts. I am happy to be one of his humble backups when he is not here and his wingman when he is.
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Actually I'm more of a wingman, just out to have a couple beers and live vicariously thru my friends.    

A little bird told me that Lefty has hit the ground running.

But Kahuna may be the consumate man on the ground in Sodom by the Sea.

Comment

(paulj92 @ Jul. 11 2009,16:34) lefty whats best time to go are they there from the after noon on thanks
                              I'd say wait until 9pm or so before going.

EyeMahk makes a good point about a major drawback to soi 7 & 8. The GGs out front who latch on to you if you slow down in front of their bar and try to drag you in.

One good thing about so many congregating at Blue Dragon is you can walk down soi 8 in purposeful manner and head directly there first. It is about 1/3 the way down on the right side from 2nd Rd and the sign is quite noticeable even when a ways away. It is a picture of...you guessed it...a big blue dragon.

I find the GG grabbers who come out from their respective beer bars and try to drag you in are more likely to do if you are strolling or give the appearance of wandering aimlessly with no particular destination in mind. Still, most nights I can walk the length of either soi and have usually no more than about 3 physically latch on to me and if I don't stop walking they let go right away.
                              ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Working...
                              X