Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW JULY '09 Map of Pattaya Bars!

Here it is folks...

Just go to Pattaya with this in yer grubby mitts and you'll want for nothing more!

(Thanks to La Bamba & Rossco for this new updated map for June 2009)

Feel free to add more bars and make suggestions and updates on this thread...
    Attached Files

Perfect! Thanks again Stogie, Rossco and La Bamba for the updated Road Rules Map of Pattaya, I will be strutting Pattaya Beach July 22

Comment

My first trip to Pattaya at the end of the year. This will come in handy.
      cheers

Comment

what you have to do vice is print it and cut it out and then laminate it and it will be your bible for the couple of days or so that you are in Patts
        reflections

Comment

Newbies: We Warned!

What is written in fine print is very, very important.

This map (in an earlier incarnation) is what I used for my first trip to Pattaya.  Since Walking Street was not only not a focal point, but not even on the map itself, as a newbie, I didn't even go.  And my trip sucked.  

This map is misleading...  Do your research on, and get a map of, Walking Street, and the right bars there...

Comment

Gee tough call

A great map ~~ IMHO

And personally i couldnt give rats ass about WS - but each to his own

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(farangbah @ Jul. 16 2009,20:23) Newbies: We Warned!

What is written in fine print is very, very important.

This map (in an earlier incarnation) is what I used for my first trip to Pattaya.  Since Walking Street was not only not a focal point, but not even on the map itself, as a newbie, I didn't even go.  And my trip sucked.  

This map is misleading...  Do your research on, and get a map of, Walking Street, and the right bars there...
              Outstanding post sir

Next time try Club 18/30 , they pick you up at your hotel and take you on a pub crawl supervised by a halfwit tour rep , only draw back is you will be in a group of 50 and expected to wear a silly t-shirt and play drinking games , but at least you will not have to go out and think for yourself
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

The MAP is NOT misleading - it lists all the bars in Walking Street, and Naklua, including the less well known - there is no real need to Map Walking St in itself.

If you need a map and directions to Walking St go on a guided tour - that is why it is called Walking St.

The Map shows all the bars located along Beach Road and Second Road and the Inter linking Soi's The objective was to show people the less well known LB bars out of the 8,000 Bars in Pattaya. NOT listed in Yellow Pages nor Lonely Planet.

I would like to see what is your contributory input to the Forum?

Apologies if it ruined your vacation but you should always triangulate any information. The map does say that 'not responsible for any errors' as the scene changes as quickly as a LB's bikini..........

Comment

Fair enough, Gentlemen.  Apologies.  Perhaps my choice of words like "misleading" was too strong.  "Disproportionate"?  I don't know.  

When I saw the map I had a knee-jerk reaction from my first trip to Pattaya.  If memory serves, I found it on some other primitive forum or bar website 3-4 years ago (long before I'd found this forum).  I didn't know much of anything about anything, but had a map of the ladyboy bars of Pattaya!

I went door to door to door looking for those dream girls I'd fantasized about on the internet.  Didn't give much credence to the footnote that was Walking Street, as it was literally "off the map".  Turns out, a lot of my fantasies were down that road.

So, years later, when I opened up the new map, I was surprised at what I saw, that same template.  Apologies to the person who spent the time to update it.  My comment was directed toward the newbies of the world looking for the Moos and Emmas, etc. (which isn't to say they're not at La Bamba too), just that it is an essential part of the experience (good or bad), which you might not deduce if you take the map at face value.  I hope you can see my point.  I had also had a few drinks before posting which helped fuel that knee jerk.

You don't see my avatar around the Pattaya area often, because I haven't been back since that first trip, and don't feel qualified to enter the fray many times.  But I do go to LOS about 3x a year, and like to think I'm quality contributor to this forum.  I don't know that the "contributory input" jab at me was entirely fair.

But some things are set to change, as I'm gonna have another go at it and will be arriving in Pattaya in a couple weeks.  And yes, I'm sure I'll be referring to this map again, as I eat my slice of humble pie.  ... and probably mostly avoid WS.

Again, sorry for any impertinence.

f b

Comment

(farangbah @ Jul. 17 2009,20:23) When I saw the map I had a knee-jerk reaction from my first trip to Pattaya.  If memory serves, I found it on some other primitive forum or bar website 3-4 years ago (long before I'd found this forum).  f b
                    You're correct...This map has been around for some time...Here's an old old copy before the copyright LOL...

I posted a copy once on another forum and was and was immediately called to task for not giving the proper acknowledgement to the maker...Whoever that might be...

In any event, don't miss Walking Street FB...You'll definitely want to stop in and say hello to Karl and the ladies at Ezy Bar...and at least wander past JSP and Linda Bars...Just to say that you did...

Wander down to the Simon Complex across from Tony's Disco...If you can survive the catcalls from the GGs on your way through the complex, at the two bars at the end on the right and left you'll find a few tasty treats...

Enjoy...
                    Attached Files
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Farangbah
                      Thanks for responding (and Kahuna) - the map only lists those bars with 'majority LB interest'. The LBs do move around a great deal - I remember one night seeing the same LB in 3 different bars. It would be impossible to produce a list stating which LB works where as they are upwardly mobile.

Half the fun of Pattaya is visiting all the bars and discovering those gems that no one else has found. As most of the experienced BMs will tell you - cruise around and just take what you find. A number of guys make lists in advance - open the window on the plane and trow it away. Many LBs photo well but do not look the same in reality. Many times it is the personal chemistry (not the aftershave) that makes for the best experience.

Just enjoy all that Pattaya has to offer - the last census reckons that there are over 1,000 LBs to discover. Have great trip.

Comment

This map is misleading...  
                        I spent my entire vacation trying to find Soi 131.

Ended up walking all the way to Jomtien, and still haven't worked out where La Bamba and Stringfellows are located.

I'd like a full refund !

Cheers
                        Koykaeng
                        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(koykaeng @ Jul. 18 2009,04:30)

This map is misleading...  
                          I spent my entire vacation trying to find Soi 131.  

Ended up walking all the way to Jomtien, and still haven't worked out where La Bamba and Stringfellows are located.  

I'd like a full refund !  

Cheers
                          Koykaeng
                          Sorry but all refunds are cheerfully made within 30 days. Since it has been more than 30 days since your last visit to Sin City, eheem Pattaya, no refund will be made.

Unless Franck is willing to make a refund...

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

(rossco @ Jul. 18 2009,01:26) Many LBs photo well but do not look the same in reality. Many times it is the personal chemistry (not the aftershave) that makes for the best experience.
                            Ain't that the truth.

But I think it may be almost like a right of passage or something, and natural, for many newbies to go through that process and learn it for themselves.  I was no different.  But a few years and several trips later, as I've calmed down and my tastes have changed, I'm much more looking forward to the Pattaya experience you described...

Cheers, and see you soon...

f b

Comment

Just finished a later version of the LB bars - many bars have a mix of LB and GG so I have only shown those established with majority LBs.

Click on the actual map and a new web page will open with a better quality version that you may print/save - Up To You

Hope it is useful to those who do not know Pattaya too well. For the experienced guys - do your own thing!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X