Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devils Den - Soi LK Metro - Jar is ladyboy or GG?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like someone has not been sponsoring the BIB.    Then again I'm sure bribery is illegal too in  

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum....50.html
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

email received yesterday from Devil's Den's manager, when asked about being open for business any time soon:

"Before the end of the month!

cerberus
        "

It seems that the re-opening is in a couple of days...
        Not sure how it can be done though, with the case still open with Immigrations...

Wait and see...
        a froggy, lost in translation and in Africa... and no, I am not the one on the pic swinging a club ... I am the one holding the pin !!!

Comment

(jprc2 @ Sep. 29 2009,17:25) It seems that the re-opening is in a couple of days...
          Not sure how it can be done though, with the case still open with Immigrations...
          The article posted above does not indicate that they were formally charged by the police with a crime, and it also does not indicate exactly what the Immigration office is looking into.  

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Oct 1 comes and the place is open again.

Comment

Final answer to the question:
            Devils Den - Soi LK Metro - Jar is ladyboy or GG?

No.
            And she has a lovely 2 years old child.
            a froggy, lost in translation and in Africa... and no, I am not the one on the pic swinging a club ... I am the one holding the pin !!!

Comment

Devils Den now open for business

Comment

I can also confirm Jar is most definitely a genetic GG. And a very good oralist as well, quite the combination to take her and Hom (no gag reflex) together.

In fact, I'm thinking I may need to try that one again before I leave for BKK

Also, in speaking with Cerebrus he thinks the problems with the BIB may have stemmed from BIB bribery of a business rival.
                Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Working...
                X