X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jomtien Ladyboy Hair Salon

Noi of Sally Bar just opened a hair salon in Jomtien.  New from Sally's is also working there.    

Although their primary market is ladies, they also cut men's hair.  So if you fancy a trim from a cute ladyboy head over to Soi 5 in Jomtien.  It's two shops closer to the beach than Sally's.

Chok dee khrap to a jai dee ladyboy.    

PigDogg

You beat me to it. Yep Sally closed her souvenir shop and now Noi and New run the salon

Cut and Blow Job - it appears that many Sally LB's are patronising their ex colleagues place - I await inside stories!

Comment

Well rossco, pigdogg mite have beat u woth posting but from the sounds ofit u got a taste .... so do say , how was it

Comment

Noi cut my hair a couple of weeks ago, when she still was in Jutamat beauty school. She definitely did a good job.

it appears that many Sally LB's are patronising their ex colleagues place
        To bad if the old colleagues have turned into green monsters.

Comment

Noi and New are two of the nicest Lady's I know, I wish them every success in the Salon      
          If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Couldn't agree more Tel - Noi is a very special person. Queen of the scissors and mean pool player!

Comment

Do they do Brazilians
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Pele?
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

(jimslim @ Aug. 04 2009,16:27) Do they do Brazilians  
                  I was thinking about getting a Mohican.

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

unfortunately RR you have the same barber as me, so only chance of a mohican is definately down there
                    i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(PigDogg @ Aug. 04 2009,03:57) they also cut men's hair.
                      What does this term mean? I have no idea...
                      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

I don't need a haircut!

But I do need a blowjob!
                        Lost in Space!

Comment

For those of you looking for the salon, the sign still says Sally's Gift Shop.

Comment

Why does that not surprise me??

Comment

Here's a photo from last night of the salon at work, with Noi up front there working the nails.  Though there seems to be some other staff at work, New says it's basically just the two of them running the shop.  

And as stated earlier, Noi is just out of school and this is her first foray into the business, but New has five years experience in a salon.  As it's the first week and she's excited, Noi's been opening the shop as early as 8:30-9am.  And they've been staying open until 7:30-8ish, though that shot from last night was probably taken about 9er.  A perfect time to stroll next door and show off your freshly-coifed doo, at Sally's, IMHO Pattaya's closest cousin to Phuket's C & D's, a lovely place to relax and enjoy some good company.  

150bt a cut -- tough to beat. And you'd be hard-pressed to find someone more sociable and entertaining to talk to than New whilst getting your mop shorn.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X