Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (ChaseLB @ Sep. 11 2011,05:43)
    Eye2
    Wow she's got a pretty set of tata's in that pic !
    Spending the night with Ming 3000BT

Fucking and sucking with Ming .........PRICELESS  :bjgif:  

Comment

• (pentire @ Sep. 11 2011,00:14) Sofia looks the clear pick of the paddock, let's hope she gives a good ride  
      The Parade Ring is heating up and all the fillies look in fine fettle although, one or two, are sweating up a bit. Sofia seems to be attracting a lot of the punters attention. But, if it€™s a 5F sprint or a 4M endurance test, they€™ve been schooled to handle all distances and all conditions. Looks like Amy is playing up and she€™s going to need a blindfold. Sofia will go off as the favorite but expect a good run from one of the outsiders. Possibly Eye2. All in and Pepsi€™s broken free. Looks like there will be a delay as she€™s thrown her jockey (very painful) and being chased by three hungry stalls handlers. The handlers look exhausted but have manhandled Pepsi back into the stalls with the re-united jockey blowing stroking her ear. Their off.

Comment

• NaNa
        Attached Files

Comment

• Opor
          Attached Files

Comment

• Peak
            Attached Files

Comment

• (sika @ Sep. 12 2011,14:27)
              (ChaseLB @ Sep. 11 2011,05:43)
              Eye2
              I think they look much better in this one!  Hawk
              Attached Files

Comment

• (Hawkeye @ Sep. 12 2011,03:47)
                (sika @ Sep. 12 2011,14:27)
                (ChaseLB @ Sep. 11 2011,05:43)
                Eye2
                I think they look much better in this one!  Hawk
                Wow she isn't quite in Ming's class but she has a nice one nontheless !

Spending the night with Ming 3000BT

Fucking and sucking with Ming .........PRICELESS  :bjgif:  

Comment

• Amy
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Ouie (Nut in background)
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Gifty
                      Attached Files

Comment

• (ChaseLB @ Sep. 12 2011,18:26) The Parade Ring is heating up and all the fillies look in fine fettle although, one or two, are sweating up a bit. Sofia seems to be attracting a lot of the punters attention. But, if it€™s a 5F sprint or a 4M endurance test, they€™ve been schooled to handle all distances and all conditions. Looks like Amy is playing up and she€™s going to need a blindfold. Sofia will go off as the favorite but expect a good run from one of the outsiders. Possibly Eye2. All in and Pepsi€™s broken free. Looks like there will be a delay as she€™s thrown her jockey (very painful) and being chased by three hungry stalls handlers. The handlers look exhausted but have manhandled Pepsi back into the stalls with the re-united jockey blowing stroking her ear. Their off.
                        So many euphemisms in one post & all to describe a stable of GG's... err, LB's, & no mention of a handicap.

I have too many handicaps to list but not being a hansum man with big money never stopped me scoring at Obsessions.

Selecting winners inside the bar gives a whole new meaning to the term "in the mounting yard".
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Paccer when I met you I thought you were quite stunning.
                          TEXASMAC

Comment

• Pepsi
                            Attached Files

Comment

• May
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Anne
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...