Comment

• Eye1
            Attached Files

Comment

• Peak
              Attached Files

Comment

• Pretty girls one and all

Is it just me that prefers them without the coloured contact lenses?
                f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• I agree foxy. those colored contacts are ordinary to say the least.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Beem is obviously half farang & if I am not mistaken, she isn't wearing contacts. She hardly looks Asian let alone Thai. I assume it is her that Foxxee is talking about.

Here's Beem with the lovely Ouie & Sofia, if you don't fancy Beem's eyes, check out Ouie's...          
                    Attached Files
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Paccie I think you are mistaken. I am sure Beam has in contacts. As do others in some photos. The light from camera flash doesn't reflect the same. Of course I may be wrong. Get Chase to smack her up the back of the head and see what falls out.

The contrast is particularly noticeable with eye who goes from looking without contacts (sweet and do-able) to with contacts (scary crack-ho.)
                      Just my opinion however.
                      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• I think you are correct, I am too lazy to go back & find another picture of Beem without them. But I love your detective-like deduction that the flash reflection confirms your hypothesis.

And Chase should give her a smack, not for wearing contacts but because she had her hips injected with a large amount of silicone. A lot of silicone & she will regret it. Silly girl.
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (ChaseLB @ Mar. 02 2012,01:07) Do you have a name for that one?
                          Cant remember her name Chas but she was in several weeks ago. maybe it will come to me later. I thought she was passable but some drunken euroclown sitting outside Starbucks shouted out "she Ladyboy".

Pattaya wouldnt be so bad if they had the city gated off and only those with an IQ above 100  would be let in. Lets face it half the short term populace are as thick as two short planks.. and thats being generous

Anyway Chase... here she is .. the missing link

( RE EDIT her name is Noon)
                          Attached Files

Comment

• (pacman @ Mar. 03 2012,17:28) I think you are correct, I am too lazy to go back & find another picture of Beem without them. But I love your detective-like deduction that the flash reflection confirms your hypothesis.

And Chase should give her a smack, not for wearing contacts but because she had her hips injected with a large amount of silicone. A lot of silicone & she will regret it. Silly girl.
                            Beem wears contacts and sometimes leaves them behind as an excuse to go back and maybe another round.

Perhaps we will be giving each other a slap later.

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Mar. 04 2012,00:26)
                              (ChaseLB @ Mar. 02 2012,01:07) Do you have a name for that one?
                              Cant remember her name Chas but she was in several weeks ago. maybe it will come to me later. I thought she was passable but some drunken euroclown sitting outside Starbucks shouted out "she Ladyboy".

Pattaya wouldnt be so bad if they had the city gated off and only those with an IQ above 100  would be let in. Lets face it half the short term populace are as thick as two short planks.. and thats being generous

Anyway Chase... here she is .. the missing link

( RE EDIT her name is Noon)
                              Yep - This is Noon. See posts 1315, 1316 & 1353.

Comment

• Gifty
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X