• Show
Clear All

• SHY
    TEXASMAC

Comment

• Jenny
      Attached Files

Comment

• ChaseLB, looks like some new cuties on staff at Obsessions! Thanks for the updates!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Is it me or does Jenny look sort of innocent?
          TEXASMAC

Comment

• (TEXASMAC @ Jun. 07 2012,11:49) Is it me or does Jenny look sort of innocent?
            No. It's not you. They all are. Well, some more than others, but none are as much as paccers.

Comment

• A working girl in Obsessions loses her innocence rather quickly.

I live in a nunnery by comparison. That is until I park myself back in Obsessions & have a multitude of pultrichude vying for my attention...
              Attached Files
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Best get in early... unless one is lucky the hard edges show after three months. Thats my experience..Tattoos ..smoking...drugs ...the list is endless

Comment

• So you are saying that after a few months its all a scam? I am not really a Handsome Man? There goes my last hope of true love.
                  TEXASMAC

Comment

• Mo
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Mo and Mint, is that a Lesbian kiss or what?? I am confused !
                      TEXASMAC

Comment

• (TEXASMAC @ Jun. 08 2012,11:46) So you are saying that after a few months its all a scam? I am not really a Handsome Man?
                        ha ha .. Pattaya is full of handsome men Tex.. for sure

Comment

• On my third trip, Pacman taught me my HANDSUMNESS is related to my $$$. I was bartering with a 19 year old hottie over 500 bhat. $ 17.00. He said look in the mirror you are who you are pay the $17.00 and he was right. Paccers Thank you. P.S he took me to an area that I had never been to and have never been since. I have No idea where it was but he set me up with a sweetie.
                          TEXASMAC

Comment

•      You're welcome Tex. It always makes me laugh when I see guys hesitate over paying an extra few bucks for a girl they would never otherwise get. We are buying what they are selling & if we want to reach up to take something from the topshelf, that's fine, we just have to pay the piper.

How many of these girls would even talk to us if there was no money changing hands? For most of us...    NONE!

The girls picked Tex as a "nice guy" & saw there was little downside risk in accepting his offer. I wasn't about to disillusion them...      

And the place we went to? Naklua.
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Eye
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X