Attached Files

Comment

• Gheng, Sofia, Peak, May
            Attached Files

Comment

• Mo & Bowie
              Attached Files

Comment

• When I look at these pictures I think WOW. 5 or 6 days with Sofia would be awesome. But usually after 1 or 2 days I wish to move on. Maybe I have a non - committment gene.
                TEXASMAC

Comment

• Gotta agree, Sofia is a stunner now there would be a LTR for me.

Comment

• Odette, Candy, Eye
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Sofia
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Sofia & Odette
                        Attached Files

Comment

• is the bar closed on Thursday or Friday this week ..Chase my good friend

I heard on the vine that a dry Religious Holiday could be on the Horizon and therefore i may change my plans and stay in BKK

Or does the bar operate as a speakeasy in such times

In BKK the bars are usually officially closed but un-officially open.  Thats un-official you understand...ahem!

Comment

• Sofia TexasMac !! It has a good wring to it. Pacman can be The Justice of the Peace and preside over the ceremony.
                            TEXASMAC

Comment

• Thanks Tex, I guess it would be impolite to make love to the bride before the ceremony...
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jul. 31 2012,00:37) is the bar closed on Thursday or Friday this week ..Chase my good friend

I heard on the vine that a dry Religious Holiday could be on the Horizon and therefore i may change my plans and stay in BKK

Or does the bar operate as a speakeasy in such times

In BKK the bars are usually officially closed but un-officially open.  Thats un-official you understand...ahem!
                                Could be the Obsessions Pattaya version of the 'Speakeasy' option. Bar open. Music playing. No alcohol. That's what's been happening just lately with all the special 'non drinking days.'

Comment

Working...
                                X