Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preparation for the next Pattaya trip...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preparation for the next Pattaya trip...

I still don't know if I can make it in Feb or not, but since I certainly won't have as much time as some of you lucky basterds who live there, I'd like to ask for your help in putting together a list of potential victims for my serial shagging.

I've put together a profile of the victims:
    - ladyboys or very cute femboys
    - feminine face & body, but no inflated asses please
    - shorter than 1.70m
    - lighter than 50Kg
    - normally or well hung
    - tops

umm... I think that's it.

ok ok, I am a cheap lazy ass... but during my last trip to Patts I walked and walked around the town without end on the lookout for the cuties. Hell, I'm choosy.
    I know they are there, but I spent hours walking around and didn't have much luck.

my promise to you: I will shoot my load & a lot of pix during the nights and the days... will post them all here (the pix).

:-)

thank you in advance!

I bought a suitcase yesterday...

Upon it was a sticker "lightweight, high impact frame"

Kinda described what i look for in not in my suitcase

Just my random thought for the day

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Aww, it's not all that great living here. The most fun I have most nights is going to the gay sauna with Kahuna and PigDogg and we all take showers with and rub up against the Thai muscle boys from A Bomb bar.
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

LOL guys!

Comment

(Lefty @ Jan. 06 2010,23:46) Aww, it's not all that great living here. The most fun I have most nights is going to the gay sauna with Kahuna and PigDogg and we all take showers with and rub up against the Thai muscle boys from A Bomb bar.  
          Lefty...., i hope you guide and shelter me on my next explor-trip to sunee....

until.......Juri*
          xxx

Comment

oh, and I completely forgot... there's a reward!

free drink for every girl added to the list :-))

Comment

Just rent a room at High Boss
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

what's special about Hi Boss?

and... why aren't there any promo pics from there?

Comment

Snick is being a touch sarcastic, Hi Boss has a staff of vets who have been around the block a few times...

They don't really meet your preference of cute, feminine, etc...

Though there are a few there worth checking out, like S (aka Carrot) she of the famous videos, who will give you the time of your life. (So I am told..   )
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(manarak @ Jan. 07 2010,14:22) what's special about Hi Boss?

and... why aren't there any promo pics from there?
                    For pics of the Hi Boss girls, try checking out the wall of the local police station...

They aren't all so bad but you get my drift...

Comment

They have a lot of good lbs at Hi Boss. Gigi is one of my favorites anywhere in Pattaya. Joy is also nice, as is Nioy. The interior of the bar is a far cry from when I saw it in 2003. Much much improved nowadays. I didn't check the short time rooms. There is a short time hotel on Soi 6, near Beach Rd, and it's same 300 to go there as it would be to use the rooms at Hi Boss.

It's funny to see S still there and not looking all that different than she did as a 15 yr old in 2003. Neung is another cutie who has been there off and on since 2003. She is 24 now though, being 18 when I met her in 2003.

One reason you don't see Hi Boss get any pub on the forum from the owner like the other bar owners do, is because the Hi Boss owner is Thai.

“When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Hi Boss should have its own thread, maybe the new look VIP room can include one where all the regulars can post their personal experiences with the famous ladies of Hi Boss.

If those walls could only talk...          

Comment

ok, searching the forums, here's the list I come up with:

Chocolate, EZY
                          Aum, Pook swan
                          Oil, EZY
                          Aoy, Pat Bar

I haven seen the pic of Aoy, though.

Comment

and what about Dada, EZY ?

Comment

and

Nana (don't know the bar) - lefty, can you fill us in?
                              (edit: found a reference on small cock)

or

Eve, Charnee Bar, but I don't know if she tops or even if she is functional

Comment

Working...
                              X