X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post ops in Pattaya

Hope to be in Patts in a couple of weeks, any tips on which bars have a good selection of post ops would be useful. Even more useful would be some recommendations on specific ladies.

TIA

Try England Bar (formerly JSB) on Walking Street and Linda Bar a bit futher down on Walking Street...

I believe you'll find some posties at each bar...

And please post in the correct forum in the future...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Rose. If she's out you couldn't possibly miss her. Usually on Walking Street just west of the English Bar on the opposite side.

One of the finest LBs ever, many a punter shed a tear over Rose shedding her member. Oh well, our loss could well be your gain, that is one helluva sexy ass biatch!
      In this game the object is to mate the queen.    

Comment

The beautiful Bee aka Emma hangs around Hot Tuna - she is magnificent
        (my avatar)

Comment

I personally think that the best looking post-op in Pattaya is Moo. BUT, and I say it again, BUT she has some issues that could make the night one you will not remember fondly. If you get her on a good night, she is one hot girl in the sack, but on a bad night she is literally insane. Roll the dice, I rolled snake eyes the first time, but won the second.
          "I love the smell of Ladyboy in the morning, it smells like victory"  

Comment

(KingofNANA @ Jan. 11 2010,17:19) Rose. If she's out you couldn't possibly miss her. Usually on Walking Street just west of the English Bar on the opposite side.

One of the finest LBs ever, many a punter shed a tear over Rose shedding her member. Oh well, our loss could well be your gain, that is one helluva sexy ass biatch!
            She certainly is

And one of the nicest ladyboys I've even been aquainted with
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X