X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya Non-Ladyboy Bars

Thought it might be good to share some info re non-ladyboy bars in Pattaya.

Mickey's in New Plaza has lots going for it. You can generally request a sports event as they have 5 TV screens, the pool table is free, and Tiger is only 35 baht 24/7. It's on the other side of 2nd Road from Soi 8.

I'll be watching the Jet game there at 3AM so if you like football pop in.

Will they show the Derby-Forest game about 8 or 9 local thai time?
    The 30th'ist ...

Comment

If it's on True Cable and you know the channel and you're talking about the morning then just ask them to turn on that channel before you buy a drink and I'm sure they'll comply as they have 5 screens.

If it's the evening and more crowded it depends on what others want to watch.

http://www.truevisionstv.com/home.aspx

Another place you can try is Witherspoon's on Soi Buachaou at Soi Dianna but I think the beer costs more than 35 baht there; had brekkie and that's where I saw the end of the Saints game.

Comment

Free pool at Mickey's sounds good, but is the cashier as cute as Kahuna's throb at Corner Bar?

Let's give it a try out next week

Comment

(olekunde @ Jan. 25 2010,07:52) Will they show the Derby-Forest game about 8 or 9 local thai time?
          The 30th'ist ...
          Be there very early to get a seat for that one
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I enjoy watching Premier League matches at Armageddon in Soi LK Metro.
            They have 3 screens and on busy days a different game on each plus a handful of great looking girls taking care while hand feeding me peanuts

www.armageddonbar.com

Comment

Only problem is it feels like the end of the world in there if your team gets beat
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Also interesting are the little makeshift street bars that sell rice whiskey.
                10 baht a shot but be careful cause too many can cause blindness.

Comment

X-Zone is an interesting GG gogo.

Some of the girls are wearing big black dildoes and fucking each other, shooting ice cubes out of their pussies, and getting fisted by customers.

Draft beer is 49 baht.

Located above Club Boesche just off Walking Street.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jan. 28 2010,14:09) Some of the girls are wearing big black dildoes and fucking each other, shooting ice cubes out of their pussies, and getting fisted by customers.

Draft beer is 49 baht.  
                    Takes all types to make a world, but I'd love to see a LB go-go where they ejaculated slush  

I take it the important info is the price of the beer  

Comment

(fleeing @ Jan. 28 2010,06:25) I take it the important info is the price of the beer  
                      With so few ladyboy bars, price is not too important.

But with 8000 girlie bars in Pattaya, why overpay?

Btw-I've heard of a boy bar where slush comes out of the hose.

Comment

Pattaya Ber Garden is a nice place to chill on the bay.

Draft Tiger is 45 baht and a pitcher of Tiger only 135.

Free som tam station for the ladies.

Comment

Since my initial meeting with the legend that is Pig Dogg Ialways pop into the oddly named Pattaya Beer Garden Nice place good views no lady boys no hawkers few g/gs who dont hassle no barfines good food ansd plenty of space

Comment

Working...
                          X