Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The DONATE button goes to the charity...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The DONATE button goes to the charity...

All donations made to The Stogie Begging Bowl from now till the Big Bash in one week will go to the charity fund.

All donations will be listed here on this thread but the doners will not (unless requested!)

So, if you can't be there but want to help out then you can.

Even if it's a couple of quid or euros or bucks... EVERY PENNY from the funds received for the next week will go into the charity pot...

List of donations... (Who is gonna be first!)

Comment

Sure, why not, my girl from last night bought me dinner so I have extra cash.

I'll get it to you personally in the next few days.

Comment

(Stogie @ May 19 2009,10:36) List of donations... (Who is gonna be first!)  
        Pattaya Femboy Orphanage

Comment

Mate,

Can't make it. Away. Could you advise what the charity is? Or are there several?
          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Well, I've been told NOT to say this as it sounds dodgy, but actually we haven't settled on a cause yet.

I have been in touch with reps from a good and reputable charity that work out of Pattaya and we have an ongoing interest here in Bangkok.

I'll really start working on how the money gets spent after the dust has settled on The Big Bash and we have an idea of how much is in the kitty...

Comment

Can i suggest "Midget Lesbian Muslim Pre-op Conservative Greens with ADHD"?

That should keep most of the minorities happy.
              f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Stewart suggested The National Front, but I dunno...

Comment

how about the "help seanbeag7 get to los fund" i think that is a worthy cause
                  i love t-girls

Comment

Many offers on that score already...
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Erm..silly question..is it ONLY working on PayPal? It seems no matter I click on VISA or Master icons always appears the PayPal paying system
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

That's odd... You should be able to easily pay into PayPal, from your credit card.

The link is working as there has recently been donations...

Comment

Whatever you decide I'm sure it will be a worthy cause (can I withhold if it's the seanbag thing ?   )

Hoping to make a DirectPal payment on the 27th...

Maybe you can upgrade me to 'Awaiting Authorisation' like that other high roller  
                          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(Stogie @ May 20 2009,16:51) That's odd... You should be able to easily pay into PayPal, from your credit card.

The link is working as there has recently been donations...
                            It worked..and very well too.
                            Just I am not the smartest kid on the block when doing these transactions online
                            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

We now have 110 pounds so far!

Thanks to all...

Comment

Working...
                              X