• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hats and everything, very cool.
    Looks like a ton of guys and gals will be there for a super party
    Hope that roof can hold the load
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• Stogie, if it's a load of hassle forget it mate, it's just that it would be a bummer if the guy (the manager) ended up with empty rooms if anyone has to cancel, have a good week-end.

Comment

• Just me sticking my nose in and trying to be helpful. So you can keep track of numbers is it worth having a list of who is coming on Wed but not staying at the PBR?
        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Apr. 03 2009,23:56) Just me sticking my nose in and trying to be helpful. So you can keep track of numbers is it worth having a list of who is coming on Wed but not staying at the PBR?
          You'll be in trouble now, making suggestions ....  

Let me predict the answer ....  err ... 'No'.  It could of course be 'No thank you' ....  but on the other hand it could be 'No, F*** off and mind your own business'.

But he has mellowed a bit now he's sort of .. married, so you might not get banned  
          TT

Comment

• Er... what HE said!

Actually we can pretty much guess the numbers for the Wednesday crowd and even if we are off the mark we won't lose anything...

My estimate is between 45 and 50 BMs and between 30 and 40 LBs...

As for Tuesday... The closer the number gets to 30 the more it's going to be reservation only!

Comment

• The shitty thing about working in a place where this site is blocked is you miss info like this!

However, I now have the house in Pattaya so I hope to be there to meet a few of the chaps - you know me already TT.

I have to be in Europe for an event a week later but, hey, this sounds worth attending so put me down with a pencil...

Comment

• I hope the event goes well. I wont be arriving in Pattaya until late July so cannot be there

Comment

• i finally booked my return to paradise and am looking forward to seeing old friends and new on the rooftop of the pbr on may 27th.

Comment

• Nice one, TB... It's been a long time, my friend. Hope all is going well. We'll catch up soon.

Comment

• (Grinder @ Apr. 04 2009,02:52) However, I now have the house in Pattaya so I hope to be there to meet a few of the chaps - you know me already TT        ... so put me down with a pencil...
                      Good to see you on the forum, Grinder - reappearing from your 'banned' status in the Middle East.  Hope to catch up with you in Pattaya, to discuss the world economic situation ....  or maybe just do the usual by sharing a beer or three at Stringfellows  

Put you down with a pencil?  Unlikely  
                      TT

Comment

• I'll get back in my box then and only open it on the 27th!
                        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Stogie,
                          So you are going to have the LaBamba girls there and some others? Are guys bringing dates? Is that acceptable or is like bringing sand to the beach? By the way, I heard a rumor that Pattaya has a beach, true?

Comment

• Loads of us are bringing dates... I also have a surprise troupe of gals visiting from another venue in Pattaya!

Comment

• Oh, I forgot to tell you Mister Stogie.... please add my name to the list of people coming to your big bash.

Now, let the conspiracy theories begin!
                              Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• No way!!!
                                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                                X