X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Richmond (and chum!)....

See you in Shenanigans on the Tuesday at 8pm which is in front of the Pattaya Bay resort in The Avenue shopping mess, er mall!

And Wednesday is even easier to find once you know where The ASvenue is! I can pointto it from Shenanigans!

Comment

I'm at PBR, and the rooms are now booked for the big night.  

Our idea was to block-book the top floor of the PBR.  But the 7th is mainly deluxe rooms & mini-suites etc. So we have about 10 rooms on the 5th floor, with a couple of smoking rooms on the 6th.  If you need a smoking room, please PM Stogie (or include in your post).  

Anyone want to 'splash out' on the Presidential Suite (Room 701, Non Smoking)) at 3000 THB? If so, let me know ASAP. It is nearest the pool.... and I'm sure we can get regular delivery of extra towels  
      TT

Comment

Nice going there, TT...

Comment

Hey Stogie,
          Been laid low with the Black Plague, sorry i did not get my booking to you any earlier but please book me a room (dont want the one between TT and Snick, unless of course the Guess bar girls do show up).
          Hope you raise a nice amount...see ya there guys

Oh and by the way book me a table for the fajitas...thanks

Comment

(TTChang @ Mar. 03 2009,14:33) I'm at PBR, and the rooms are now booked for the big night.

Our idea was to block-book the top floor of the PBR. But the 7th is mainly deluxe rooms & mini-suites etc. So we have about 10 rooms on the 5th floor, with a couple of smoking rooms on the 6th. If you need a smoking room, please PM Stogie (or include in your post).

Anyone want to 'splash out' on the Presidential Suite (Room 701, Non Smoking)) at 3000 THB? If so, let me know ASAP. It is nearest the pool.... and I'm sure we can get regular delivery of extra towels
            Hey TT book it for me please.....2 nights

Comment

Be sure to save a room on the 5th floor for me on party night
              "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

6th Floor room for me please TT or Stogie for the 27th

I can just picture the 5th floor that night full of lb's   , gonna be a great night    
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I am going to be also in bkk in may(iam flying back on the 30th) so i am sure i will be there too.
                  Stogie count me in also.i am sure i will see you in bkk so you can give me the address( i never been to pattaya)

Comment

Hi Panicos...

Do you need a room?

If so for the Wednesday or both Tuesday AND Wednesday?

Also - will you be attending the dinner at Shenanigans? It's a two minute walk from the hotel, by the way!)

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Mar. 02 2009,20:20) I hope the taker of this pic dont mind me using it  
                      Dave my solicitor will be in touch with you within days, yes I am bitter that I wil miss the bash, and I am gonna sue the ass of any of you guys who are going, who f@%king use my photos.

Have a good one all the same

Comment

Seems like I only have 2months to get that bikini bod!
                        Now a SUPER sister!

Comment

For guys traveling from Bangkok, we'll have a minibus laid on for transportation...

More news on that next week...

Comment

Hi Stogie, this seems like a bash that really will go ahead on the said day and allthough im not a full member (i only deal in cash these days) I would very much like to join the fun. If it's possible could you book me a seat at the table for the Tuesday and a room for the Wednesday. Will pay you next time you're in Pattaya if thats o.k.

Comment

Done...

I have sent you a PM...

Comment

(thpon @ Mar. 03 2009,14:58)
                                (TTChang @ Mar. 03 2009,14:33)
                                Anyone want to 'splash out' on the Presidential Suite (Room 701, Non Smoking)) at 3000 THB?
                                Hey TT book it for me please.....2 nights
                                Sorted - the Presidential Suite is booked for you Khun Thpon  
                                TT

Comment

Working...
                                X