Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Stogie Book me in for 26th and 27th, 2 nights as Im going to do my best to be there....

Have paid throught the Donate button, please confirm...

Comment

• Great stuff, Foggy. Look forward to meeting up again.

I'll put you down for dinner on Tuesday?

Your room is reserved. The moment I get the email from PayPal I'll confirm it for you...

They are usually very fast! I'm off to bed soon but I'll check in when I wake up.

Comment

• Confirmed!

By the way folks... there is only one room left that is available from our reserved bank of rooms...

Comment

• (Foggy @ Mar. 12 2009,20:07) Hi Stogie Book me in for 26th and 27th, 2 nights as Im going to do my best to be there....

Be good to see you again. Hope you can make it dude!

Comment

• (kliome @ Mar. 13 2009,03:33)
            (Foggy @ Mar. 12 2009,20:07) Hi Stogie  Book me in for 26th and 27th, 2 nights as Im going to do my best to be there....

Be good to see you again. Hope you can make it dude!
            Going to try my best, cheers Kliome...

Comment

• (Stogie @ Mar. 13 2009,03:14) Great stuff, Foggy. Look forward to meeting up again.

I'll put you down for dinner on Tuesday?
              Yes please dinner for me...

Comment

• A letter of invitation sent to Doctor Kim (owner of The Pattaya Bay Resort) today...

Hi Doctor Kim...

We would like to invite you to join us at our 'pre event dinner' which is being held at Shenanigans on Tuesday, 26th of May from 8PM onwards.

In grateful recognition to all the work, tolerance, advice, help, assistance (and extra towels) you have provided us with over the last two years it would be our pleasure to have you join us.

The Pattaya Bay Resort and it's staff have been a very real part of our growing online and offline community and we have enjoyed our relationship with you and your business since you opened the doors way back when!

I know you are a busy chap but we would be honored if you would set aside at least a part of this evening to join us, in celebrating you, your hotel and the fabulous company we keep!

Look forward to seeing you there...

Regards and heartfelt thanks...

Stogie and all of us at The Ladyboy Forums

Comment

• Overly long winded email to Simon at Shenanigans...  

Hi Simon...

Tuesday 26th May, 2009 at 8PM onwards

I live in Bangkok and hold regular meetings with my forum members in your restaurant in The Avenue (especially on Tuesdays!)

Usually the numbers are under 20 or so and most of the time it's about 8 or 9 people.

This year however we are having a big gathering of people and we will get at least 25 people attending.

This is why I have decided to forewarn you guys and hopefully make a reservation in advance to help you and your staff prepare things in advance.

We are running a charity event for two days and the first night will be at your great restaurant.

You can read up about our plans at the following link.

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....y375984

It's an X rated message board so you have been warned although the link I have given you is NOT X rated!

It's early days and we already have 20 people coming so it's very likely that even with a few 'drop outs' we'll have at least 25.

I would like to reserve a few tables (TOGETHER and INSIDE)
                  for 25 people for the Tuesday 26th of May from 8PM, please.

Please let me know if you require a deposit so I can drop by and pay one.

It's very likely that most of us are going to order the fajitas. I've had them there hundreds of times and they are usually very, very good.

As an ex restaurateur myself I also realize what a pain in the ass they are to make, especially when 25 people order them all at once.

To this end I would be happy to have your kitchen staff deliver the food to the table(s) in sittings of say, 8 or 9 at a time. Also your guys in the kitchen will have plenty of time to prepare the onions and peppers. (When we have made reservations on the day for a large amount of people they often run out and the last few takers get freshly cooked onions and peppers which aren't the same as the over done ones that have been swimming around in oil all evening! Mmmm... I'm hungry now just thinking about it!)

I can't remember now if the gratuity is already included. I seem to remember that it is but in any case we will take care of the wait staff if they are attentive and take good care of us. Sometimes Thai waiters are intimidated by a large group of farangs showing up and they get clustered or they get lost! (I know you know what I mean!)

We WILL require seperate checks. I know it can get confusing for the wait staff but we do need seperate checks for this event.

Almost all of us are staying in the Pattaya bay Resort just behind the avenue. This is our usual place of abode and we have invited the owner, Kim, to join us that night.

Thanks for looking into this and making the reservation for us. You can contact me on this email address or call at 08* ** ** ***.

I can leave you a deposit and send further details on request. We're a very easy going bunch of guys (and a couple of gals) and we won't give you any trouble. We are older and not a lot of loud drinkers!

Finally... If you can do something for us to enhance our event even more, that would be great. The following evening will be our charity get together on the rooftop of the Pattaya Bay Resort hotel. I don't know how much your company gets involved with outside evnts but anything nominal will be greatfully accepted.

This two day event will be written up in the Walking Street Journal of which I am soon to be a new contributing monthly columnist...

Well, that's a long winded email for a simple reservation but I want to make sure everything goes well and that you know we are serious about the reservation and not just making an enquiry.

Regards,

Stogie (Mark Newman)

Comment

• VERY VERY Nice!!!

Nice letter!

Cheers,
                    Nhscotsman

Comment

• Folks... we have ONE room left.

After that we can't book any more at the PBR.

I spoke with Kim (Owner, PBR) today... News of the live band and food options coming soon...

Comment

• Reply from Simon Dutton, General Manager, Shenanigans...

Dear Stogie,

Yes that is no problem we would love to cater for you and friends. What we can do is book the back room out and set you up as a private room and you can go for your life.

My staff are used to large groups we can cater for whatever you need separate bins are no problem either. We do not charge gratuity that is entirely up to the customer.

We can book that I do not need a deposit and I will work something out to help your charity event as well.

Any other requests please let me know. Look forward to meeting you soon

Regards

Simon Dutton
                        General Manager
                        Shenanigans Irish Pub
                        I love it when a plan comes together!

Comment

• Comment

• The owner and GM, Doctor Kim, of The Pattaya Bay resort will be attending the function at Shenanigans on Tuesday.

I suggest we all gang up on him and complain about the dreadful butter they serve at breakfast!

The band has been arranged for Wednesday... I'll be liaising with them directly through one of the band members to make sure they do NOT do any half assed versions of Hotel California and that they know where the volume button is!

Comment

• (Stogie @ Mar. 13 2009,23:06) to make sure they do NOT do any half assed versions of Hotel California and that they know where the volume button is!

Good work Stogie sounds like you have everything under control.
                              I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

• no deep house music then stogie?
                                You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X