Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully there is a spare place as a certain ladyboy maybe be heading down from BKK to accompany me
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(azza33 @ May 03 2009,02:27)
      (Stogie @ Apr. 27 2009,21:36) Er, the fajitas are in May... You gonna be there?
      Er... June Stogie .. Can remove me from the list mate
      If you're still around in late June, I'll be glad to have fajitas with you.
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

i'm in.
        just curious, are they expecting dozens of sweaty, sandy, post-volleyball farangs or are we supposed to 'go home and shower' first?

Comment

Oh, I reckon if I time it right I can squeeze in a nap!

Comment

(Lefty @ May 17 2009,08:17)
            (azza33 @ May 03 2009,02:27)
            (Stogie @ Apr. 27 2009,21:36) Er, the fajitas are in May... You gonna be there?
            Er... June Stogie .. Can remove me from the list mate  
            If you're still around in late June, I'll be glad to have fajitas with you.    
            My only chance is June 23rd - I'll give it a shot - it better be bloody worth it!!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(daveduke007 @ May 17 2009,08:04) Hopefully  there is a spare place as a certain ladyboy maybe be heading down from BKK to accompany me  
              Now let me guess , tiny with a big cock , very cute and likes to have sex with santa
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Have a truly Fanastic Time Guys ! - Sorry I can't be with you, but you are a month too early for me!

With every best wish to you all for a great evening and a terific few days!

Comment

Same for me -- I'm going to drop by on June 23 and give them a shot - let me know if you are interested

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(jimslim @ May 17 2009,11:55)
                    (daveduke007 @ May 17 2009,08:04) Hopefully  there is a spare place as a certain ladyboy maybe be heading down from BKK to accompany me  
                    Now let me guess , tiny with a big cock , very cute and likes to have sex with santa  

She's on her way down from BKK as we speak  
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Missed you at the volleyball, mate...

See you tonight,

S

Comment

With the late arrival of Grinder (decent sort of chap, by the way!) we totaled an impressive turnout of 30 folks to the fajita dinner...

A great night... and pretty good food too!

Everyone has gone off to try their luck in the bars around town... me and Olay are... watching telly!

Comment

Thank heaven for Grinder...      

1 decent chap, 29 indecent chaps...      

that would have been my estimation...      
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ May 27 2009,07:29) 1 decent chap, 29 indecent chaps...      
                            How rude .... Olay isnt an indecent chap
                            TT

Comment

No doubt she isn't...

but I am a bit worried by the company she keeps...    
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Decent? Bugger... I'll have to work on my indecency at the Bash!

Comment

Working...
                                X