Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flight booked- only B1500 return from Phuket- bargain!!!
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

I will be there if they will let me into the country-(I will be arriving from the USA) According to the BKK Post, the Thais will be questioning people arriving from the USA and Mexico about their recent activities and they will be monitoring our activities and where we are staying. This in response to the swine flu.

Comment

Late May could be a go for me...as I have been known to procrastinate Do I need an underwater camera or will Snick handle that side of the operation ?
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Apr. 28 2009,16:52) ..as I have been known to procrastinate  
          Whatever that word means Im pleased for you
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I keep putting off trying to find out what that word means...

Comment

It's a ladyboy hooker who's had the chop, well thats what it says in my Tyke Dictionary anyway

Comment

(Stogie @ Apr. 29 2009,05:39)  I keep putting off trying to find out what that word means...  
                Jim would be proud
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

(swaraj @ Apr. 29 2009,13:44) It's a ladyboy hooker who's had the chop, well thats what it says in my Tyke Dictionary anyway
                  As my dictionary has it, it's someone who always wanted to be a ladyboy, but never even got around to buying the wig
                  Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Good news. The bossman cleared me for my time off. I am going to to arrive on the 16th, probably stay at the Queen Vic for a couple and them move to PBR. This is going to rock.

Comment

Just confirmed my time off too... so will definately be there now... cant wait to share some fun ...

Comment

(Foggy @ May 13 2009,01:54) Just confirmed my time off too... so will definately be there now... cant wait to share some fun ...
                        Time off ... for bad behaviour?   See you there  
                        TT

Comment

Chaps

I'll be there but need to know what provisions have been made for the showing of the Champions' League final? (OK I'll get me coat...)

Daveduke... got a plan yet? Can't miss it... LBs and the footie. What a night

Comment

(Foggy @ May 12 2009,18:54) Just confirmed my time off too... so will definately be there now... cant wait to share some fun ...
                            Good news Foggy, be great to see you again.

Comment

(TTChang @ May 13 2009,09:58) Time off ... for bad behaviour?   See you there  
                              thanks my friend....

Comment

(kliome @ May 13 2009,23:35)
                                (Foggy @ May 12 2009,18:54) Just confirmed my time off too...  so will definately be there now... cant wait to share some fun ...  
                                Good news Foggy, be great to see you again.  
                                Pulled out all the stops for this one .... be good to hook up again, cheers mate....

Comment

Working...
                                X