X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luxor Bar on Soi 7, Pattaya

Was out with a straight buddy, showing him around town tonight.  We were walking up Soi 7 and there were a couple girls who engaged us outside Luxor Bar.

My buddy and i have a code word if he wants to do a switcheroo as I'm his wingman and not barfining anyone and really couldn't give a shit who I sit with.  As we were walking inside he said the code word, Koenig (and old friend) so I switched around.

My gaydar was on and I suspected she might an LB but it wasn't obvious.  When my buddy went to the rest room, I asked the girl who I was playing Connect 4 with if my friend's girl was a lady.  While she didn't actually say no, she said something that was meant to tip me off.  Then she said something in Issan dialect to the ladyboy and when my friend was about to barfine her she told him she was a ladyboy and he declined.  He was a sport though and gave her a 100 baht tip.

My concern wasn't so much that my friend might accidentally go with a ladyboy but rather that she looked too young.  Chinaman started a thread in the non-VIP section about underage, but i'd rather talk about it here.

I think that a girl that's barfined is much less liekly to try to setup or sting a farang than a Beach Road girl.  But many customers would rather not take any chances and have no involvement whatsoever with anyone under 18.

So before I left I asked the GG how many ladyboys workked there and she said five.  Maybe Luxor is well known or has been reported here before, i duuno, cause I really don't pay attention to these things and nowadays have little interest in Pattaya ladyboy bars except for some visits to EZY.  

So Luxor is a place to check out and there's at least one super hottie but check ID carefully.  She very well might be 18, but i wouldn't bet my life on it.

Never heard of the bar but not been down Soi 7 since Goldfingers closed - but the issue is endemic across Pattaya and to a lesser extent other cities. Simple economic reality is that younger girls generate more interest than more mature girls. Is it right or wrong - not in debate, but its for sure reality.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

Plenty of young (titless) ladyboys working in Soi 7 bars, certainly no fewer than 20 and perhaps a dozen or so older ones in Soi 8 I discovered during my night marching around that neighbourhood last month.

Comment

I'd guess there are even more. Every second beer bar seems to have a couple.

Comment

Both Sois 7 & 8 are real underrated hot spots for lbs. If a guy can't find a few there, he really ain't looking that hard.
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

I replied to Chinaman's thread. There are a number of underage around. I know of a few cases where ID's have been exchanged to fool the customer.

Like you say PD there is less risk in a bar than Beach Road (Coconut Bar).

The real problem can occur when you get back to the loom. She says she is 18 and you agree a 'fee' back in the room she demands more. You decline. She kicks up a fuss and the BIB arrive - now what?

I also agree that Soi 7/8 has a number of LB's - I was sitting with Ozzie one night and I could have sworn that they were GG's. Ozzie insisted - he was right. Like someone else said :

The really convincing ones, are those that convince us, so we do not know!

At least in HiBoss you know what you are getting.

I am sure there must be something in the Issan Water as they are increasing.

Comment

I just love the soi 7/8 girls!
              Ive been saying it, but no one listens!
              If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

How is big Patsy keeping anyway, Giz???
                A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

I am sure there must be something in the Issan Water as they are increasing.

Hi
                  You are not wrong I spend a lot of time in Kalasin and Khon Kaen and there are plenty more Femboys just waiting to take their sisters place in Pattaya, on the road to becoming fully fledged Ladyboy.
                  If you go Pattaya, you not go Lady . O.K?
                  Yes dear I promise no go lady O.K!

Comment

(ciobha @ Feb. 17 2010,21:53) How is big Patsy keeping anyway, Giz???
                    Patsy is just fine, spoke to her last week
                    If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Working...
                    X