X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunee Swimming Pool Reopens

Here's another exclusive from a conceierge on the ground.........

Monty's Pool @ Sunee Plaza has been closed for years now.   It was the type of place where femboys were frollicking around being femboys.  

It is reopening as the Marina Inn Plaza Pool.  My guess is that it will be much more sedate than Monty's was but who knows?  Pool is open for a fee not yet announced for non-hotel guests.

There is a grand opening party on Friday, February 26th from 6PM on.  It's directly opposite Memories Music Bar.  Good news for Memories because in the abandoned years was used by Sunee street kids as a glue sniffing venue.  The building in the background is Yensabai Condo.
    Attached Files

Well done that man, time to dig out the old swimming trunks with the reinforced gusset.
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Maybe it will become the new sperm pool! Obvious comment I know.

New police chief takes over next week - any 'center' of attraction will attract just that!

You can rent a private villa, with pool, for less than 10k baht for a weekend. A far safer option IMHO.

Comment

Before it was Monty's it was called something like Wood n Brew, and for any fem boy lover was a wonderful venue at which to while away an afternoon. I discovered it on my first Pattaya trip early 2003 and loved the place.
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Swung by there this afternoon. Could be a good do.
          Attached Files
          I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Oh hello sailors !
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Memories Music Bar, OK Ian and Leigh are not Karl nor are the boyz in the bar EZY angels, are having a one day 30 baht Tiger promotion on the 26th hoping to turn some of the Pool attendees into permanent customers.

Memories is the closest bar to the pool and the replacement of an eyesore with a nice pool should help their biz. I belive their everyday price for Tiger is 60 baht.
              Attached Files

Comment

I don't think any of us actually hung out the party.

If you have to pay tourist prices for beer, then the free food just ain't worth it.

So we went to Memories, had a table of nine and only two of us were drinking the promotional 30 baht Tigers.

One ladyboy commented that it was the nicest toilet in Thailand and the owners beamed with pride!!

Comment

(PigDogg @ Feb. 27 2010,02:13) If you have to pay tourist prices for beer, then the free food just ain't worth it.
                  Is that the only reason you go to a party, PigDogg? Life's balance sheet based on the cost of the beer!  
                  TT

Comment

No, the main reason I go to a party is to socialize or if the party seems special for some reason.

But mostly I just stay home as I don't want to turn into an alkie or sometimes I just don't feel like being socialable and prefer a quiet evening.

Most parties don't seem special though.   As this was the grand opening of a unique venue it seemed like it would be special but we just wound up drinking elsewhere which was fine by me.  Actually the band sounded better listening to them across the soi at Memories.

But hell yea, beer prices do matter, of course I'm not going to go to a crappy bar cause prices are cheap.
                    But everyone's different, some friends go to ATMs with a 150 baht service fee cause their time is more valuable than the saved baht.

Comment

Working...
                    X