X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya Beer Garden Institutes Barfines

Pattaya Pete, one of the shrewdest businessmen in Pattaya is now paying YOU to barfine a girl! Girls only, no ladyboys.

"What, no freelancers!!!!", I hear people say. Well, yes the Beer Garden does have freelancers and quite a few of them however they rarely turn up before 9pm. Those that do come early rarely find a farang to hook up with so they stop coming in early. A vicious circle really.

In the past we have run successful promotions aimed at getting the girls in early. They work, insofar as the girls turn up but as they still don't find any action they soon get bored with it and revert to turning up later. To combat this we are launching a new Friday promotion this week aimed at both sides of the problem.

For the girls we will be offering free drinks (yes free) between 4pm and 9 pm on Friday nights. This offer is for unaccompanied girls sitting at either of the two bars.

For the guys we are offering Bar Fines between these times.

Bar Fines may not sound like much of a promotion but the BIG DIFFERENCE is that WE will pay YOU the bar fine. If you hook up with a freelancer in the Beer Garden between 4 pm and 9 pm on Friday nights, WE will pay YOU a 200 baht bar fine. The 200 baht will be credited to your bill, so that's 3 or 4 extra beers for free.

To accommodate this we have appointed Ae as Mamasan. If you want to bar fine a girl, just ask your server and she will bring over Mamasan Ae to sort things out for you. Ae will add the 200 baht credit to your bill.

What happens after WE pay YOUR bar fine is as always in Pattaya between you and the girl. We expect you to leave with her but after that you'll need to figure out what happens, yourself.

If you do not use the full 200 baht credit, we will not pay it back in cash. You need to spend it or lose it. You can use it on any of our food or drink products.

So, the girls drink free and the guys get paid 200 baht for picking up a girl. That has to be a good deal. If it works well on Fridays we may introduce it as a nightly promotion but with shorter hours. You'll hear about it here if we do.

What a great way to build up the number of girls & punters at the Pattaya Beer Garden. Obviously Pattaya Pete isn't Thai.

If this works, no doubt others will follow. I hope PigDogg keeps us posted as to the success or otherwise of this smart piece of marketing.
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Pattaya Pete is a good man been in Pats about 12 years almost one of us originally from Christchurch

Comment

Wow sounds like an awesome offer.. almost too good to be true.

I've never ventured to this place, but I'm sure people have said its good value and relaxing.

Is this a desperate move in hard times, i ponder?

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

where's that beergarden located?

Comment

Looks like I will be avoiding Fridays there then because I love the Pattaya Beer Garden as it was, a great place to "Chill out" with your g/f or friends   and be AWAY from the P4P

From their website  

"  OPEN everyday from 10am to 2am.

We open early for breakfast and stay open all day and most of the night. We have a good selection of Thai and Western food at reasonable prices and the kitchen is open the same hours as the bar.

A Great Meeting PlaceThere are no "bar girls", "bar fines" or "lady drinks" at the Pattaya Beer Garden. Independent ladies are welcome to meet foreigners in a non-threatening environment. It's our business to facilitate a pleasant meeting place, not to become involved in your private business"

If this changes its a    IMHO

Heres a Map manarak  
            Attached Files
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

where's that beergarden located?
              Right at the start of Walking Street, look for the Pattaya Beer Garden sign alongside the big beer bar complex & walk towards the water.

Spot the sign & you are there. And the sign is just before the huge Walking Street sign if you are entering WS from Beach Road.

The PBG is a big bar that opens early & serves good food. Soon to have more freelancers than anywhere in Pattaya. GG's only though.

Can someone have a word to Pattaya Pete about LBs...

Comment

(manarak @ Feb. 25 2010,18:30) where's that beergarden located?
                "Read the forum!" (you seriously, actually don't follow Bumblebee threads?)

It's just before Walking St., as you're approaching beachside . . .

Comment

Ol' Pacman beats me again . . .

Comment

Do you mind? Less of the "ol' '" please...        

When I am "ol' ", I will let you know...

Comment

See, that's the thing -- those who are "ol'" never think they are . . .

Comment

Thanks for the directions!

And don't worry, there will not be bargirls, just freelancers!! hehe

Comment

One of my favorite places to eat and relax at any time of the day or evening...
                          Good Thai and falang food, reasonable prices, good service and right on the water...

But no ladyboy freelancers allowed I'm afraid...But I usually bring my own...
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Get them to bring their friends along and all problems are solved

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I love that place and their commercials on the local tv station are great. I love the song by Queen that they use in their commercials. I tried taking home a bartender their once and she almost came with me
                              reflections

Comment

Working...
                              X