X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the ex-La Bamba girls?

It's been a bit confusing locating some of our favourite LBs with the staff-clean out at Ezy and the, hopefully temporary, closure of La Bamba.

An is definitely swinging around the poles at Pook Soi 6, and seems to have settled in well. Last night I stumbled down Soi 8 to find Nok, Marsha, May and Cindy at Family Dance. Apparently they have just been there a few days.
    Nok is looking hotter than ever, but my eye wandered to another LB at the same bar by the name of Pol. Narak maak

Family Dance next to the Bada Bing Agogo Soi 8
    Cindy and Nok
    One hot arse
    Attached Files

Cutie Pol (same Bo but with l.....)

Just a little PS..... keep your eye on your bin at Family Dance. The mamasan is one of the old-school 'bin-stuffers'
    Attached Files

Comment

Good recon

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Sweet pics mate.

Nok has a cute arse but the acne is a real turn-off.

Cindy looks very nice in that silver top and skirt. Looks like she's also wearing those contacts that make the girls look very vampirish. She can bite on my neck if she wants.
        dreaming about LOS again

Comment

(tomscam @ Mar. 08 2010,13:30) Sweet pics mate.

Nok has a cute arse but the acne is a real turn-off.
          Sometimes it is better to ignore some minor imperfections to truly enjoy what is on offer

Acne is rarely attractive, and neither are our pasty complexions and beer bellies, but Nok as a total package is professional, entertaining and what a killer body.

The way Cindy has transformed over the last few years I find amazing. From a sweet silicone-free 'girl' to an absolute vamp! Get to Pattaya and I'm sure she'll take a bite out of you

Comment

(fleeing @ Mar. 08 2010,09:15) It's been a bit confusing locating some of our favourite LBs with the staff-clean out at Ezy and the, hopefully temporary, closure of La Bamba.

An is definitely swinging around the poles at Pook Soi 6, and seems to have settled in well. Last night I stumbled down Soi 8 to find Nok, Marsha, May and Cindy at Family Dance. Apparently they have just been there a few days.
            Nok is looking hotter than ever, but my eye wandered to another LB at the same bar by the name of Pol. Narak maak  

Family Dance next to the Bada Bing Agogo Soi 8
            Cindy and Nok
            One hot arse
            ...so now NOK is back to the family-bars....there she leaves 7 months ago for move to La Bamba....

...good luck for her.............
            Attached Files
            xxx

Comment

Funnily enough Nok reminded me of a previous encounter we had almost 2 years ago at Family Naklua. It involved some indecent oral activities on the bar that made a certain Bear leave Naklua in a bit of a fluff

Me and Nok still argue about who should have paid who for services rendered

Comment

(fleeing @ Mar. 08 2010,19:28) Sometimes it is better to ignore some minor imperfections to truly enjoy what is on offer  
                Well said Fleeing!   It's what most of our LBs do every day  
                TT

Comment

Ok, I missed it what happened EZ La Bamba?
                  TEXASMAC

Comment

La Bamba has closed (hopeful temporarily) and Ezy replaced a number of their staff with new ones.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Nok back in March 2008 @ Family Bar, Naklua....

Cheers
                      Koykaeng
                      Attached Files
                      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

rx, thats it? No hows and why? This is big intrigue to get me through the missing LOS blues.
                        TEXASMAC

Comment

Plenty of hows and whys in the Ezy and La Bamba threads if you take the time to look!

Comment

Wot, use the search button- how dare you!!!!!!!
                            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

glad to see cindy left String Fellows or whatever they call that place, that is my least favorite bar.. I feel slimy when I go in, though I still go in!!!! whats up with that?
                              I LOVE LADYBOYS, STOP BY AND CHECK OUT MY LADYBOY REVIEWS

Comment

Working...
                              X