X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hemma Cabaret Closed

Hemma Cabaret and all the bars in that beer bar complex are now closed.

(PigDogg @ Apr. 25 2010,06:43) Hemma Cabaret and all the bars in that beer bar complex are now closed.
    ....yes, and the lovely big* POY is looking for a new bar now....
    xxx

Comment

Damn...Sad news...

The Pattaya world is changing with some speed...

Poy ain't gonna have a problem...She and her "big friend" are well known...

But the others in the bar and the stage...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I hope they build a mall there. It's what Pattaya really needs.
        SHEMALE.CENTER
        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

These (pretend singing) ladyboy cabarets are mind numbingly boring, it won't be missed by many

Comment

(pentire @ Apr. 25 2010,10:05) These (pretend singing) ladyboy cabarets are mind numbingly boring, it won't be missed by many  
            You may be right but the bar staff will be missed. Especially the surprisingly well endowed Lily   (Cue Juri for a more revealing pic...!)

This closure has been on the cards for a while. Central apparently wants quieter neighbours. I wouldn't be surprised if, in a few years, the whole block between Beach Road and Second Road, from Pattaya Thai to soi 8 or even Pattaya Klang is 'cleaned up'.
            Attached Files

Comment

(pentire @ Apr. 25 2010,15:05) .... it won't be missed by many
              It will by me  

I've spent some very pleasant hours there over the years, on my way round the LB bar circuit in Pattaya.  Good vibes, cheap drinks, and the cabaret girls accessible too  

By comparison, I've spent about 20 minutes in Mambo Cabaret on Second road, so I'm not hooked on cabaret.

Better look up some of my Hema photos for posting.
              TT

Comment

It was obvious that this was going down the pan and many other beer bars as well. There are to many beers bars anyway

The Cabaret shows have slowly detiorated over the years and the best times were 20 years ago when the places were packed. Ive noticed then going down the pan slowly during this time. Anyone who was around in Pattaya in the 80s or 90s will back this up

Rose Colourd Spectacles perhaps...No, i only wear them when talking about the lack of nice lookers around these days

RIP

Comment

(TTChang @ Apr. 25 2010,11:48)
                  (pentire @ Apr. 25 2010,15:05) .... it won't be missed by many
                  It will by me  

I've spent some very pleasant hours there over the years, on my way round the LB bar circuit in Pattaya.  Good vibes, cheap drinks, and the cabaret girls accessible too  

By comparison, I've spent about 20 minutes in Mambo Cabaret on Second road, so I'm not hooked on cabaret.

Better look up some of my Hema photos for posting.
                  .......i Agree, maybe the show was not perfect but the girls dance with a heart full of passion......

.....and over the years a lot of candys pass our way...as example: PAM   ....so this place became a tradition......

btw......PLOY call me today that her bar will reopen tomorrow.....??
                  Attached Files
                  xxx

Comment

(TTChang @ Apr. 25 2010,16:48) I've spent some very pleasant hours there...Good vibes, cheap drinks, and the cabaret girls accessible too
                    As I recall the lovely Ms Nana of Nana Bar also caught your fancy...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Juri @ Apr. 26 2010,13:38) btw......PLOY call me today that her bar will reopen tomorrow.....??
                      Juri - do tell...............

Comment

.....i checked it yestersay.......the Hemma cabaret is closed !!, BUT two bars on the 2nd road are open and in the first, closer to Soi 8, PLOY andsome other lb works.....

...but with the dark & closed other bars behind, this have a very depressed atmosphere............
                        xxx

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Apr. 25 2010,13:34) I hope they build a mall there. It's what Pattaya really needs.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Seems the old style open Beer bars are gradually closing down - prime real estate between Beach and Second Road is probably the main reason.

The new breed of Beer bars are not quite the same (Drinking St) but at least they only have one music system for the whole complex - relief to my ears.

For those that remember Triple x - all the bar owners in that complex were told - 'you need to close as the building is up for redevelopment'. The bars closed nearly 2 years ago, no redevelopment. The reason was that Central Festival did not want screaming LBs opposite upsetting their 'big spender' patrons!!

I believe it will not be long before the bar scene gets pushed out to East of Soi Bukhouw so they can market Central Pattaya as a family friendly resort. Of course that will depend on political stability and the absence of civil unrest......

Comment

.....and today i have the information from PLOY that the 2nd mai the last day of this bar-areal is...........no more light there forever.......
                              xxx

Comment

Working...
                              X