Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with you all on EK (although I thought she said her name was EX). Great fun last night and earned her bucks as the only girl to come and talk to me - the other 'stars' has their noses too far in the air.

Comment

Post Number: 12

Bobcat

Posted on: May 10 2010,21:26

Check out Tar too. Very alluring another Pook cracker.

Sorry no pics I am sure somebody will oblidge

Is this the Tar you were refering to?

I had her in my hotel one afternoon in June 2009 - lovely girl but limited English. She was fairly new to the scene then and that lack of experience showed in her performance. - However, I have seen "raves" since so obviously she has learnt something during her time at Pook Swan.

62055.jpgpost-1-2-62055-Tar_Looking_Left_Small_2.jpg
      post-1-2-62055-Tar_looking_Right__small_3.jpg

Comment

Your spot on, very cool alluring, lovely kisser too. I am sure she has learnt a lot since then.

Oh and Grinder I thought she called herself EX too, but seeing posts on her she is referred to as EK. We either need our ears waxing or we are right. Who cares. Good girl in all respects. Your right too as they star it up too much, who earns the bigger bucks and looks at the bigger picture. Not them.

Comment

You're right... a lot of "I think I'm a Star" at Pook Swan...Not many casting directors these days though...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
          X