X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stringfellows, Bo, Wingman

When I was in town last April, Rickshaw and I ventured into SF and I spotted little Bo. She seemed to be a sweetie ...

So, here are my questions and if anyone knows, I would appreciate the heads up or a pm.

1. What is the bf at SF? I heard that it was considerably higher than other bars ...

2. Has anyone been with Bo and could give me a few details (no, I am not asking for her cell number!)

3. Is anyone around 4 being my wingman?

I am not a bar-person (sorry bar-owners, I wish I were) but I just never really feel comfy and can't wait to leave again, but for this new experience I would overcome my "threshold fear" (this term might not make a lot of sense as it is a translation from the German term "Schwellenangst" which obviously does not exist in English).

As I also found out that my expected job in China will not materialize due to their unfair offer, I have to admit that my grip on my funds has just gotten a bit tighter. Fortunately, Thailand and Pattaya has offers for Cheap Charlie's like me (ok, let me hear it!) and being in the vicinity (Siam Reap) I just can't stay away from my vice ;-)

Here is a pic of Bo from the SF-thread to refresh yr memories.

Attached Files

(Chinaman @ Jul. 14 2010,09:05) 2. Has anyone been with Bo and could give me a few details (no, I am not asking for her cell number!)
    I would like to specify this a bit more. I am not asking for cock-size or whether she can top. I am more interested whether she is a sweet person you enjoyed spending time with.

Like if anyone asked me about Pooky, I would say that I always enjoy being with her as she is extremely easy going, gentle, polite and just sweet. On top of that she is a little devil in bed.

Comment

BF in Stringfellows is 500 Baht including ST room.
      Bo is a very cute and slim LB - I have no first hand knowledge.

Comment

Thanks Rossco, but no first hand knowledge ...

Realized that I forgot to mention that I am more the take-out guy and in such case would rather opt for LT ...

Comment

No first hand knowledge, but got to agree she's cute

Comment

Looks like she might still be a virgin then.  

Comment

(Chinaman @ Jul. 14 2010,09:48) Thanks Rossco, but no first hand knowledge ...

Realized that I forgot to mention that I am more the take-out guy and in such case would rather opt for LT ...
               I got a quote of 1000 baht off Bo for a S/T upstairs

I told her I would prefer L/T back at my loom with her but she said she didnt do L/T's  

Funny that,  as I saw a TR with pics of Bo back at a BM's loom    

Mind you, in her defence it was very  "early" in the evening and she probaly thought she would get a couple of S/T's in first.  
              Im sure if it had been very late in the evening circumtances would have been a lot different  

Alas, I didnt take up her offer as I was meeting friends, which was a shame as Bo is certainly very damm cute and just my type  
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jul. 14 2010,18:10) I told her I would prefer L/T back at my loom with her but she said she didnt do L/T's  
                Gosh, she probably has an overseas bf she is faithful 2 ...

No, no quickie upstairs 4 me either ...

Comment

Photo of Bo
                  Attached Files

Comment

Chinaman, I will be in Pattaya from July 19-23. I can be a wingman if you need me to. Stringfellows has more girls on my 'to do' list than any other bar, so I will be spending a lot of time there. PM me for more details.

Comment

Comment

I'd be happy to assist, CM, but you decided to leave just a few days before I arrive :-/

Comment

(manarak @ Jul. 14 2010,23:50) I'd be happy to assist, CM, but you decided to leave just a few days before I arrive :-/
                          You make this sound like I was trying to avoid you
                          Not at all, my friend, and who knows, I might still be around if time and Baht permit ...

Comment

(jimjim005 @ Jul. 14 2010,20:25) Stringfellows has more girls on my 'to do' list than any other bar, so I will be spending a lot of time there.
                             Couldn't have put it better myself!

When I'm around in Pattaya, I'll be happy to drag you into SF kicking and sacreaming, Chinaman.  Virgin spotting could be a problem though  
                            TT

Comment

(TTChang @ Jul. 17 2010,20:50) When I'm around in Pattaya, I'll be happy to drag you into SF kicking and sacreaming, Chinaman.  Virgin spotting could be a problem though  
                              That's ok. If u come with me, I won't kick and scream ;-)

As 4 virgins, they are too much trouble and responsibility anyway.

Cu TTChang

Comment

Working...
                              X