Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sindy at La Bamba is celebrating her birthday this Friday 12th November - 8.00pm onwards

Nice kid.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Rossco - would you mind saying hello and wishing her a happy birthday for me? If you buy a drink for her and say it's from me - I will repay the favour next time I see you. Cheers Ninewives

Comment

Nok from last night's party
        Attached Files
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Nok cannot take photos/resize/post so she relies on customers to record the event. Nok was wearing a very sexy outfit but Snick was taking so many of her I could not get close.....

Good turnout
          Titian and Ohm showed up
          Snick
          SwineCanine/PigDog
          Doug
          BigTel
          Shanksey
          Putytat
          and a bunch of other BMs/Non BMs

There was also a lottery for BFs and Drinks. A good evening out.

Cindy looked great - as usual.
          Attached Files

Comment

rossco, belated thanks for a couple pix with beauties i don't (think) i know -- who's the little lovely at the left end of post#20 and the tall skinny queen in the crown in #19? from one photo i might imagine they could give the gorgeous sonya and sindy a run for their money.

or at least for mine.

Comment

One on left in Post 19 is Lady. Left on Post 20 is Sonya - moved on
              Skinny in Post 19 - ed dress 2nd from Right is now Toey working Stringfellows

Comment

Interesting update. Is La Bamba still open? We never hear about it any more.
                SHEMALE.CENTER
                World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

La Bamba is thriving I think it is just the owner works on the basis that no promotion makes it stand out more. Go figure....

Nok is running the bar very well and she has a nice crew working with her. Seems very relaxed and friendly.

Comment

La Bumbar is back open but a ship with no Captain it seems. A few nice Lbs but cant say i know any of them. .. except the horny bitch that i led back to Hotel

Just tried to upload some photos but cant..maybe a glitch here

Comment

Keep trying, TC. I'm interested in what you've been 'up' to!
                      The Ladyboy Quest... It just goes on and on and on!

Comment

new at La BumBa...

" Lola" ( she was a showgirl)
                        Attached Files

Comment

(rossco @ Oct. 01 2010,14:08) and
                          Total waste of time, this one.

"I don't like to fuck"
                          "Why you work bar?"
                          "I like to dance. No- I don't like to kiss. Don't touch my hair more"
                          "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Thought for a sec you meant Cindy then, but Sherlock has got it now  
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(Tomcat @ May 18 2011,17:47) La Bumbar is back open but a ship with no Captain it seems. A few nice Lbs but cant say i know any of them. .. except the horny bitch that i led back to Hotel

Just tried to upload some photos but cant..maybe a glitch here
                              It looks like Nok is taking cpl days off to entertain Jimbo across the water in Phuket.
                              http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

I saw post #41 and thought... FUCKIN' HELL!

Then I read post #42 and thought... Fucking Hell!
                                The Ladyboy Quest... It just goes on and on and on!

Comment

Working...
                                X