X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat's Place, Pattaya, re-opened!

Cat's Place, reopened last night in the Day Night area. Cat's is in between Tuk Com and Famous Bar.

Girls, Ladyboys and Service Boys according to the sign outside.  Looks like something for everybody.  

Good to see Cats open again. Always a good spot for an out of the way night. Not so out of the way now with Famous so near.
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

PD, are you able to be more precise with the location for CATS?

Comment

(Steff @ Aug. 09 2010,03:46)   PD, are you able to be more precise with the location for CATS?
        Here"s a map Steff. And we're sending someone up in a helicopter for some ariel photography.
        Attached Files

Comment

Merci beaucoup

Comment

Great to see Cat's Place up and running again   ,  have enjoyed many a evening there.  

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

(Steff @ Aug. 09 2010,18:46)   PD, are you able to be more precise with the location for CATS?
              It's really simple really...It's on Soi 16 which was once where Soi 17 is now, which of course is also Soi VC...
              Which is also, of course, the same Soi where you will find Famous Bar...Soi 17 which is also known as Soi VC that is and not Soi 16...

Is that clear?  

BTW...Cat's Place is a place most guys will just walk by...That is, if they can find Soi 16...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Yes very clear and very helpful. Now where was I...?

Comment

It's about a five minute walk from Famous Bar...So if you can find Famous Bar...which will be a chore for some...You can find Cat's Place...

We will assume you've found your way to Famous Bar...When you leave Famous Bar turn right...Walk to the Family Mart and turn left...Walk about 50 feet and make a right on Soi 16 (which is now Soi 17/Soi VC)...Go up to the 7/Eleven and turn left...Make your first right and Cat's Place will be on your immediate right...Unless you have been walking backwards in which case it will be on your left...Don't drink too much or you'll never find your way out...

Enjoy...It's kinda in an out-of-the-way location so it will be interesting to see what ladyboys have also found their way there...

Comment

Ok thanks. I will be in Pattaya as of September 02. I have never been over to Sunee or in that area so I look forward to the adventure. If I have not made a POST by September 03 please come looking for me...

Comment

(PigDogg @ Aug. 09 2010,04:00) we're sending someone up in a helicopter for some ariel photography.  
                      It seems our favorite monkey has his pilot's license so he managed to get an ariel shot for ya Steff.    

Also shows the location of Famous Bar and the geographical relationship between the two bars.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks PG

Comment

Hahhahaha!!! PD!!!!!

Comment

That's 5555...

Comment

All ladies now, no ladyboys.

Comment

Working...
                              X