X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Alis' new Geisha Bar?

On his last trip report Donny mention Alis' new Geisha Bar. I did a search on the forum but got no results. Can someone tell me where its located. I love to go and see Alis.

Thanks

Should be easy to find... I'm sure you'll get an answer soon.

Have a good trip in September!
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

i saw that on lb69 has a thread about it and the bar has closed. not sure where she is but she is with her thai boyfriend

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
      General George Patton Jr

Comment

Yep, what goes around comes around  

She was fcuking useless at running LaBamba with a safety net in place, is it any wonder her own place barely lasted a few months.

Comment

Dansyankee,

As a hardcore Mariners fan I usually wouldn't cross the street to piss on a yankee fan if his head were on fire, but since you're a TLF member, I'll make an exception. Besides, the M's have become the worst team in bball so I'm wishing I were a Yankee fan, at least for this season.

Alis' bar closed down very shortly after it opened. It was in a crappy location, and I think with all the rumors it was tough for her to find any sort of regular customer base.

The rumors? Well, Sam (owner of La Bamba) was never willing to confirm the suspicions, but after he shuttered the old La Bamba for a couple of months, someone broke into his club and stole fixtures, electronics, and other stuff which then turned up in Alis' new club a few weeks later.

Hopefully Alis is being painfully anally violated by the entire Ugandan world cup team, their trainers, their friends, and the friends of their friends as we speak.

Did I mention that Alis used to "manage" La Bamba?
          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Ah... La Bamba... I sure do miss Johnny Cash!
            SHEMALE.CENTER
            World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. And deepthroat, as I tell all my Cubs fans "friends", its never too late too come over to the dark side.

Comment

(deepthroat @ Aug. 24 2010,04:50) Dansyankee,

As a hardcore Mariners fan I usually wouldn't cross the street to piss on a yankee fan if his head were on fire, but since you're a TLF member, I'll make an exception. Besides, the M's have become the worst team in bball so I'm wishing I were a Yankee fan, at least for this season.

Alis' bar closed down very shortly after it opened. It was in a crappy location, and I think with all the rumors it was tough for her to find any sort of regular customer base.

The rumors? Well, Sam (owner of La Bamba) was never willing to confirm the suspicions, but after he shuttered the old La Bamba for a couple of months, someone broke into his club and stole fixtures, electronics, and other stuff which then turned up in Alis' new club a few weeks later.

Hopefully Alis is being painfully anally violated by the entire Ugandan world cup team, their trainers, their friends, and the friends of their friends as we speak.

Did you ever go to La Bamba whilst Alis was "managing" it?
                B_O

Quite harsh what you wrote about her here to be perfectly honest man.

What she ever do to you?

Just wondering...

Comment

Don't take me too seriously B_O. I thought Alis was a fun gal when I met her, but didn't appreciate the way she abused Sam's trust and ripped him off. Again, Sam NEVER confirmed or claimed she burned him, but it was pretty obvious if you read the posts from other members on the scene. Nonetheless, my tongue was firmly in cheek when I posted the comments you object to.
                  Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(burnt_out @ Oct. 25 2010,04:05)
                    (deepthroat @ Aug. 24 2010,04:50) Dansyankee,

Did you ever go to La Bamba whilst Alis was "managing" it?
                    B_O

Quite harsh what you wrote about her here to be perfectly honest man.

What she ever do to you?

Just wondering...
                    the explanation is that Foxxee and Deepthroat swapped their user accounts.

Comment

Working...
                    X