X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pook Birthday Party Oct 23rd

Pook is having a birthday party on October 23rd.

Festivities start on Soi 6 at Pook Bar, and then move over to Pook Swan House on Soi buokaow in the evening.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Hi,

I will arrive in Pattya an the 23rd and I look forwand to the Party, but someone told me on 23rd is a Buddhist holiday and no alcohol will be served.
    Is that true? It would spoil the party a bit.

Comment

Probably true.

Which is why Famous Bar is having their Full Moon Party on October 22nd even though the full moon is on October 23rd.

Comment

This thread suggests Pook bar will be open on 23 Oct for drinks .... until the police arrive.   Happened before!  Very sad getting my bin confiscated that night

Update please, Snick, when you get to Pattaya this weekend
        TT

Comment

Hmmm. I'll ask Pook.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Oct. 06 2010,19:26) Which is why Famous Bar is having their Full Moon Party on October 22nd.....
            So that would be a gibbous moon party.

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

Confirmed by Pook. It's oct 23rd

Comment

Spoke to Pook last night and asked if any problem having the party on Buddha day - "No problem". Her birthday is on the 23rd and that is when she will celebrate.

Also asked about timing - 3, 4, 5, 6 o'clock start at Soi 6 and then continuing onto Pook Swan.

Pook Swan is having construction which will open up the 2nd floor as an extention of the bar - cool. A new balcony 2 metres by 8 metres will allow patrons to sit upstairs and watch the parade in the Soi.

Her web site is pretty good too.

http://www.pookbar.com/

Comment

Well then, see you all at Pooks on Buddha day.

Comment

Working...
                  X