X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess Bar Halloween 31st October

The first party organised by Ex will be taking place on Sunday 31st October at Guess Bar in Bangkok.     The theme will be black leather and lace and be the first party to feature the new themed outfits the bar is having made.      It will not be your typically scary makeup halloween - Ex is going more for a seductive vampire theme (think deep red lipstick, with fanged teeth), capes, Thigh length boots etc.

A extensive and free buffet is being provided from 8pm as well as a wide range of drink specials on the night.    

FYI, dont also forget the 4th birthday of the bar taking place on Saturday 20th November - more details to follow.

Cheers
    Mardhi

The Flyer Including details of the competition taking place for the girls in the bar - 3,000b in prize money for the best most seductive outfit as chosen by the guests on the night. Sounds like a blast and bribery is more than welcome and indeed suggested to the girls......
    Attached Files

Comment

..yeah some sexy outfits this year, not those freaky zombie costumes & makeup they had last year... uuuggghh, wouldn't have wanted any of them for a midnite snack!...

... something like this would be nice to bite..
      Attached Files
      .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Sounds great.

Mardhi, I always have enjoyed your updates about Guess bar. Keep them coming

Comment

I am sorry I won't be able to make it but I agree with the squirel! Keep us up to date and maybe some hot pics from halloween night itself!
          Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

Working...
          X