X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohm from Guess Bar is BACK!

I know there has been a few people asking where the former Guess bar beauty Ohm is at.  Well as reported last year she had SRS and was working in a beauty salon for the past year.   Well when I walked into Temptations tonight there she was, it was her first night.  She asked me to post these photos and if you want her number just PM me.  So if your in BKK stop by and see her or give her a call.  

She looks better than ever!

Hopefully pic is on this one
    Attached Files

Comment

One more
      Attached Files

Comment

Well as reported last year she had SRS
        for me this means she will never be back.
        Honestly, a LB who had the cut... for what?

Comment

I guess that's why we have the forum, to pass info to BM's that want it. You don't want it, that's fine and I respect your opinion, but other BM's have PM'd me for the info. Just trying to help.

Comment

Ohm still looks and acts so good - I saw her last week when she popped into Guess Bar. Not sure Temptations is her style though. Another post op from old Guess bar staff is expected back next week to work in Guess bar and she is bringing a couple of upcountry newbies with her who still have all their working parts attached !!!!

Cheers
            Mardhi

Comment

(manarak @ Nov. 03 2010,18:04) Honestly, a LB who had the cut... for what?
              To keep us carpet munchers happy

Ohm is lovely , she has a real cute smile
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(mardhi @ Nov. 03 2010,15:14)  Another post op from old Guess bar staff is expected back next week to work in Guess bar and she is bringing a couple of upcountry newbies with her who still have all their working parts attached !!!!

Cheers
                Mardhi
                Wouldn't be Joy by any chance would it
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Hey I want to ask the same...is it Joy?? and what does next week mean...Sun, Mon, Tue?

Comment

(mardhi @ Nov. 03 2010,23:14) Not sure Temptations is her style though.  

Another post op from old Guess bar staff is expected back next week to work in Guess bar...
                    I second that.

Does this mean Guess is going multi-cultural

Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(Masahiko @ Nov. 03 2010,22:42) I guess that's why we have the forum, to pass info to BM's that want it.  You don't want it, that's fine and I respect your opinion, but other BM's have PM'd me for the info.  Just trying to help.
                      not criticizing you for posting - your posts are helpful, thank you, and Ohm has always been one of my favorites.

It's just the "cut LB" concept I don't get, or rather its usefulness

Comment

Working...
                      X