First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance Bar

Karl is now at Famous Bar
    Ezy is open, but seemed empty of girls and guys
    And the Ezy girls are now at Performance Bar, on Walking Street around the corner from Ezy

I saw Palm, Bom, Karn and others
    Attached Files

News does travel fast
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Didn't these gals work both places at once when Karl was at EZY?
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

No...The only EZY ladyboys who work/worked at Famous are the ones who Lita brought along with her...
        I doubt that any of the final EZY crew will find their way to Famous...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

troublemakers?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

(Jake_Sully @ Nov. 07 2010,19:27)

troublemakers?
            Not sure if I'd use the phrase 'trouble makers', but a few of the gang do have some attitude. It's interesting to see how quickly some of them 'change', when less than 12 months ago they were working out of some unknown beer bar.

In any event, Performance Bar is an "interesting" venue, as the prime walking street frontage means that the bar is the target of tourists with cameras, and married folks on holidays that find it a novelty to have their photograph taken alongside a couple of eye catching ladyboys.

Hopefully the ladyboys can capitalise on this phenomenon and make a dollar or two from tips, as a few of the ladyboys I spoke with seemed to be finding it harder to attract willing customers for bedroom activities.

Incidentally, the bar is actually quite deep, and there are plenty of tables and seats further inside if you are adverse to being photographed and filmed by family style tourists making their first documentary.

Cheers
            Koykaeng
            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(koykaeng @ Nov. 07 2010,22:00) Hopefully the ladyboys can capitalise on this phenomenon and make a dollar or two from tips, as a few of the ladyboys I spoke with seemed to be finding it harder to attract willing customers for bedroom activities.

Incidentally, the bar is actually quite deep, and there are plenty of tables and seats further inside if you are adverse to being photographed and filmed by family style tourists making their first documentary.
              It is intimidating to customers the way they all stand in front of or sit at the first tables in the bar.  It has a wide frontage on walking street and the couple of times I have walked by, there have not been any customers sitting at the front tables, only LBs.  The 2nd pic in the post above says it all; a newbie would expect to be mobbed upon approaching.

I did not know it was deep so you could get inside and out of public view.  Good information.

Comment

The bar also has two or three short time rooms upstairs as well and although rather basic were very clean when i visited earlier this year.
                Hear all, see all, say nowt, well not much anyrode.

Comment

All the ones I saw at Performance Bar were from the old Ezy Crew. Not the ones who worked Ezy recently. There could have been some, but I only recognized ones from the original crew, like Karn, and Gift, who was looking finer than ever btw.
                  “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Performance bar last niight
                    Attached Files

Comment

that ass is pulm and i think to the right is short oil.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                      General George Patton Jr

Comment

(ALASKAN BEAR @ Nov. 13 2010,16:36)
                        that ass  is pulm and i think to the right is short  oil.      
                        No that is not "short" Oil-it is "long" Oil.

Comment

I'm not looking for an argument but the girl on the right is little Oil (with the long cock so both answers are correct...     ), on the left is Palm (who has a very important birthday this month) & the girl in the middle is either Ice or Sasa.

I should know her but the angle of her head leaves me unsure. I will go with Ice, not someone I am very popular with but I think all has been forgiven now.
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Palm's birthday was on the 9th of November.

Where was the party? Where are the photos? Just what is PigDogg doing? He deserves a reprimand for falling down on the job...
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Pacman, if I may interrupt. What was that bar you took me to where I met the 19 year old lovely Lady?
                              TEXASMAC

Comment

Working...
                              X