X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya  Late Night/Early Morning

I'll be in Pattaya for my first time in mid Jan. Having previously been a Bangkok only type. My flight arrives at 10.30 at night so I figure I won't be getting to Pattaya till around 1 -2 am allowing for getting through the Airport, checking in etc.

I am staying at the Penthouse Hotel so I was wondering what time do bars shut in Pattaya? Ideally would be great if Obsessions was open as I could nip down there and pick up a girl or two, but is there anywhere else BM's could recommend near by that time of the morning. Backup plan is to go balls deep and take a wander down walking street, but being used to Bangkok I'm not too comfortable with freelancers. I know Stringfellow and LaBamba are not too far away, are they open late night? Any suggestions greatly apreciated.
    Beer Baron

Arriving at 10.30pm, providing there aren't too many other flights coming in at the same time, you could be clear the airport by 11pm. Or 11.30 if there are big queues. Meet your driver at the Meeting Place & allow 90 minutes to get to Pattaya. The last 10 kms is where you can be held up but after midnight, you would be unlucky.

With luck that gets you to the hotel by 12.30am. Say 1am allowing for delays & check in to your room, you'll be in Obsessions with an hour before close, though if High Season is good, I expect closing time will be pushed back to 3am.

For many months now, Obsessions had the cheapest barfine of all the LB bars at 400 baht & the pickings late at night were often slim. I can't say how High Season will play out or whether the large number of LBs will still be there working but a look inside is always recommended. And if it is raining, why go anywhere else?

La Bamba, Stringfellows, Soi 6, they all close at 2am. Soi Yamoto is a 5 minute walk from the Penthouse, Walking Street is less than 3 minutes away. The later it is, the more reason to go south towards Walking Street. At that time of the morning, the number of freelancers is unreal. Use your common sense & listen to your instincts but there are many babes among them. And all the underage girls too, TAKE HEED. And a lot of girls from the northern bars arrive later. Many Soi 6 gals are to be found unencumbered of barfine from 1am on. Or they were. High Season can change everything.

Walking Street is the home of England Bar, (ex-JennyStarBar but there is NO sign to identify it, only a painted board with a red cross on a white background. Look for the LBs), Performance Bar (if it is still home to the EZY girls by then) & that great little oasis, Linda Bar where you are likely to run into a BM or two. Plus who-knows-who of the LB world.

That only leaves EZY & Famous Bar. Follow the forum for updates as to where the action is. Though I expect Karl will have got his house in order by January. EZY is 30 seconds off WS, Famous is at least a 5 minute walk away.

Oh yes, don't forget the biggest of them all - the Coconut Bar, aka the promenade that runs the entire length of Beach Road with freelancers standing around 24 hours a day. LBs mainly after 10pm but there is a never-ending selection to look at. An amazing place is Pattaya these days.
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Soi 6 1ish , but lots of girls 'walking around'
      7+8 2ish, but many times that just means the music stops and the girls are still in the bar.
      La Bamba, String Fellows, Obsessions - 2am
      Famous 1 or 2, maybe it will stay open later now that Karl is around - just a guess.
      EZY - kinda dead at the moment

That leaves 4 places for after 2am fun. Koyo 7 (my choice), Performance bar on Walking Street, bar complex across the street from LK Renaissance on Soi Diana and Naklua VIP complex
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Cheers guys. I kinda like to start my trips with a threesome. Start things off with a bang so to speak, I might check out obsessions on the in room tv channel, if that's shit head down to stringfellows as I heard most girls there are up for a threesome and if all else fails leave walking street as a fail safe.

I'll think I'll pass on beach road on the early morning as I've heard it can be a bit dodgy. It will be a change from the Nana ladyboy supermarket, but looking forward to being able to trying a new stomping ground.
        Beer Baron

Comment

Try the Blue Dragon on soi8
          Most of the girls dont get there before midnight
          so should still be there when you arrive
          If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(geezer @ Nov. 07 2010,17:35) I'll be in Pattaya for my first time in mid Jan.
            Since it's your first time in Pattaya stick with Obs or Walking Street bars for your first night in town...Once you get your bearings then try to find the other bars...There will be some regulars around if you need some help...Just shoot one of us a PM....
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Walking Street is great at that time of the evening, with ladyboys coming out of the woodwork - it seems that 30-405 of the action down there is now playing for our team. Plus with the Ezy girls now ensconced at Performance Bar it sounds like we now have some tasty alternatives to the more hardened campaigners likely to be on call at Linda's and JSB.

I love La Bamba, Stringfellows, and Soi 6, but would not bother going there that late at night - they gear down fairly early and you'll miss out on the vibe that exists early in the evening. Save them for Nite 2.

I liked Koyo 7 when I visited in Sept but it is a bit fluorescent for 2:00am...

The one night I went to Famous it was a little quiet (Sunday nite) but definitely open late. There was a full complement of staff working despite Karl not being on the premises - Lita is not one to miss a trick. I stumbled out around 5:00.

Pattaya is the city that never sleeps.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions guys and the offer to show me around Kahuna. I'll probably keep an eye on the board and see if there are any big meet ups when I'm in town, although I'm sure I'll bump into some familiar faces when I'm bar hoping. I'm a bit of a lone wolf when it comes to hunting but always good to bump into BM's I've met on previous trips,
                Beer Baron

Comment

(geezer @ Nov. 07 2010,23:07) I kinda like to start my trips with a threesome.
                  Quite an impressive way to start. You're obviously not an old geezer.............

Comment

BFs vary

La Bamba, SoWhat, Family Bars, Nice Bar and many others 300 Baht
                    Obsessions promotion 400 Baht
                    Stringfellows/Pook bar 500 Baht

Soi 6/7/8 all have a curfew and Soi 6 is strictly closed at 1.00am. 7/8 about 2.00am
                    Soi Yamoto (13/1) 2.00am

Check out the map on Pattaya bars - it is a useful grid to find your way. Baht buses travel North on 2nd Road and South on Beach Road - 10 Baht each journey no matter how far.

Comment

Id that still going on ? - I assumed it was a one week wonder, designed to destroy what little is left of the Tourism business in Pattaya

Comment

hey guys I was in Patts last month and went to stringfellows and it is a fun place. the girls were getting BJ's in the bar. I couldnot believe it. I thought it was a "classy" place too and the guys were giving BJs to the girls in the bar--I couldnot believe it
                        reflections

Comment

Working...
                        X