X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lidia, Lidia, wherefore art thou?

I was surprised to discover several photos I took of Lidia, a popular girl from Pook Soi 6 & Walking Street, on my phone today.

I took them late one evening & had forgotten all about them. Only 3 could be salvaged & they needed plenty of post production in Nero Photo Manager.

Considering how poor the camera is in the iPhone & how dark they were, the results are amazing. They are not good pics but OK considering what I had to work with.

Lidia is very popular & she always turns heads when she struts down WS with her trademark tights stretched tight over her long legs & shapely buttocks.

Some idiot told her she was pompui so she cut out food, surviving instead on alcohol & cigarettes so I fear her lovely looks will fade fast. Faster that is than most LBs who seem to have their finger stuck on the self destruct button.

In the meantime, Lidia has this way of looking at you so her black eyes bore straight into your brain. I know she gets a few farangs who don't know she's katoey. A dangerous game but I am sure many stay around after her tights are peeled off to reveal her secret.

These are the only pics I have seen of that particular look I am referring to. She's a professional with a good heart. If you see her, please buy her a drink or more than that if she happens to penetrate your skull with one of her looks.
    Attached Files
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

She does have a way of sizing you up. Smokin'!!
    Attached Files
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Nice one Paccie  

She does look smokin, even sans cigarette  

I recently read about disused mobile phones being scoured for their 'deleted' data by some software. Imagine what you'd find on yours with such a nifty application  

(pics look good   )

btw Did you arrange the Bob Marley nail job  
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

She looks bumper to bumper like someone famous in Bumblebee's pic...
        SHEMALE.CENTER
        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

I always suspected that Grace was a ladyboy. Could this be proof???

Comment

..some of my private box..................
            Attached Files
            xxx

Comment

i thought her name was Sai
              http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

(spare wheel @ Dec. 01 2010,01:05) i thought her name was Sai
                Think this is Sai here SW.
                Attached Files
                I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Nov. 30 2010,16:40) I recently read about disused mobile phones being scoured for their 'deleted' data by some software. Imagine what you'd find on yours with such a nifty application  
                  You wouldn't find anything very exciting I have to confess. There was another photo on the phone, I post it below.

I wonder how many people thought they had found the Kitten Club?      

btw Did you arrange the Bob Marley nail job    
                  You've sprung me!! Nail painting, my Pattaya day job on the side...    

What colours would you like for your first appointment?        
                  Attached Files

Comment

(pacman @ Dec. 01 2010,06:05) What colours would you like for your first appointment?        
                    I usually go Goth Black when in Pattaya
                    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(Bumblebee @ Nov. 30 2010,16:10) She does have a way of sizing you up.  Smokin'!!  
                      I remember you posted that pic a while back. Lidia looks much better these days, IMO. I am guessing her forehead mark indicates a Hindu heritage. That would explain her looks. Many of the best looking girls on the P4P scene are half-Thai.

Tragically, being half-Thai also accounts for them being more likely to be working bar. I have been told horror stories about what happens to many half-farang girls & boys in SOME villages. They are considered fair game & are not treated the same as Thai children.

Comment

Looking at Pacman's opening pictures and I'm reaching for the 'to do list' then Bumblebee's snap reminds me that I have already been there

December 2009, I took her from Pook Soi 6.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X