X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy Massage In Pattaya

A ladyboy friend of ours is in between massage gigs so I suggested that she publicize herself on the internet and do incall massage. She has a few years massage experience.

Should have a pic and contact details tomorrow,

Excellent PD, would certainly use her services in Jan/Feb if she is still between gigs.

We want  this and that, we demand a share in that and most of that, some of this and phuckin' all of that...less of that and more of this and phuckin' plenty of this and we want it now....and the demands will all be changed so phuking stay awake!

Eats Roots and Leaves[I]

Comment

... will have to send in my Dutch field tester . . .

Comment

Good luck with that. All the details and pics we have will be better for her!
        SHEMALE.CENTER
        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Is she going to have a jacuzzi room and one of those slippery lie-low inflatable beds with gallons of oil

Comment

The Two Peters have yet to franchise to Pattaya, I believe, so there may be a market for PD's friend to open a Tootsies . . .

Should we take it you'll be taking your annual sojourn this year and we'll be seeing you soon, my good man?

Comment

Ice    

500 baht for outcall massage; she can travel anywhere in the Pattaya/Jomtien/Naklua area.

086 807 7574 is her fone #.

Please say you saw her on the internet (she won't understand if u say forum).

I have personally never gotten a massage from her as it wouldn't go over well with my tilac but I hear she is quite good.
              Attached Files

Comment

hell yeah she can massage me any day . wow...

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                General George Patton Jr

Comment

I'll be checking her out in just over 2 weeks time PD, thanks

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(farangbah @ Dec. 10 2010,11:08) Should we take it you'll be taking your annual sojourn this year and we'll be seeing you soon, my good man?

About a month later than usual due to a recent vacation to another mongering paradise.....but of course I shall be about, and so looking forward to catching up with many of my mates from both forums

About time mardhi was spastic again

Now, back to massages.

Yes a Tootsie in Pattaya would definately work, well it would for me anyway. Especially a large hot tub with two of three ladyboys sporting raging hard on's

Comment

I can't tell you anything about her massage skills...I hate massages...But I have been with...well, I do know Ice and she is a lovely sweet honest ladyboy with very good English skills...And some other skills as well...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Dec. 10 2010,18:49) ...I hate massages...
                        Good. I'm glad it's not just me!
                        SHEMALE.CENTER
                        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Reliable 100% Ladyboy massage? then go to Bamboo bar at the very bottom of Pattaya Tai. Come out of Walking St turn right up in to Pattaya Tai and Bamboo 2nd on right. 2 Ladyboys both excellent just ask for oil massage!! Everything u want!
                          Chris

Comment

Is Fa one of the ladyboys still working there?

Comment

skills...And some other skills as well...

What other skills kahuna?
                              TEXASMAC

Comment

Working...
                              X